Broncos experience

z240

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
eBay User
z-240
Arrrrh, I was watching the Rabbits play on the big screen at the Broncos Leagues club after the home game, :cry: (Darren) but a great result for Eels fans.:D (David)
I had a shocker week end on my tips. I have only 3 correct so far including the Broncos. However to improve the weekend after being at the Broncos (44) home game Win over the Sharks (16), I met Lockyer,Thaiday,Parker & Ivan Henjack - all very nice guys, Darren signed 4 cards for me. He was super polite with my kids. My kids got their shirts signed by all of them plus Matt Gillett the double try scorer. Corey was a blast & had a great chat with us all. Sam was awesome as well. Ivan was also happy to spend a moment chatting. My children also meet & had some cards signed by McCullough,Folau & Winterstein. The funny thing is my 8 year old daughter who likes Sam Thaiday the best now wants to collect cards like Dad now she has her own prized in person autograph cards of her NRL hero's. :thumbsup: It was fantastic experience for the Walker clan & I must say the Broncos players are all great custodians for the club & the game. Well done team. :D Memories for my children that will last a life time. (And mine)cheers Craig

all be-it the Broncos :lol: that is just simply awesome:D:D

my son met Brad fittler outside a local watering hole in Mudgee when we lived there and he spent an hour with my kids outside taking photos and just talking to him etc and now he is fittler fan and sadly yes a roosters fan, but it says a lot to the power of popularity as my son totally swept away any thought of supporting the eels:cry:

and yeh we fans in eel land are happier campers today:thumbsup:

Excellent to hear.....I think most players accept their responsibility for promoting both their club and the game seriously but it is always heart warming to see or hear that they have gone beyond what is expected. :D

Funnily enough at the recent St George fan day, the most popular person there was also a former Bronco...Big Dell. He spent the entire time posing for pictures playing with the kids and having a chat to anyone who would listen.....oh and it was the night after we towled up the baby Bronco ......sorry Craig for adding that in. ;)

Ross

I was encouraged (blown away) to see the players enthusiasm & genuine interest in their supporters. Even though they where all pretty tired (Except Sam) he looked like he was ready to go again. Dave, my wife used to follow the Eels & I have worn he down over the years to a Broncos convert.(Must be the games I keep taking her along to) But I know she still has a soft spot for the gold & blue. Ross, you have got to love Big Del he is a great ambassador for the league & the Dragons! I am looking forward to the return round up here @ Suncorp. ;) Cheers Craig

Back
Top Bottom