Brilliance Superstars 2024

Held back from saying this before, but between Legacy, Footy Stars Hobby and this I'll say it now; footy cards are no longer fun.

SCC has basically closed off the hobby to the average collector. Which wouldn't be so bad if product was available through resellers, but its not. Select double dips with these botched public drops, a single access point that is like flies to honey for all the scammers, flippers and bots.

If you spread your product through resellers, both online and brick and mortar, there stands a better chance for product to get into the hands of the general public.

How is the hobby supposed to grow when its so closed off? People shouldn't be having to schedule a time to be sitting a their computer for an, at best, 5 minute window when product is available.

I guess I should be thankful that with some of these asking prices, footy cards have been made nigh on inaccessible.

Held back from saying this before, but between Legacy, Footy Stars Hobby and this I'll say it now; footy cards are no longer fun.

SCC has basically closed off the hobby to the average collector. Which wouldn't be so bad if product was available through resellers, but its not. Select double dips with these botched public drops, a single access point that is like flies to honey for all the scammers, flippers and bots.

If you spread your product through resellers, both online and brick and mortar, there stands a better chance for product to get into the hands of the general public.

How is the hobby supposed to grow when its so closed off? People shouldn't be having to schedule a time to be sitting a their computer for an, at best, 5 minute window when product is available.

I guess I should be thankful that with some of these asking prices, footy cards have been made nigh on inaccessible.

SCC isn't the problem.

Select removing their bot protection for this drop was the problem. All the other releases you mentioned were easy enough to get your General allocation within 2-3 min before sold out.

If we go back to the old days of your distributors, we get mates giving mates allocation making it even harder to get RRP boxes.

I only got one because i kept refreshing, adding to cart, missing, rinse and repeat.
but this is what pisses people off about a drop and ultimately makes people walk away from the hobby
not talking the hardcore collector, more the father/son who just want one box
throw in all the bot shit and people give up and put it in the 'to hard basket'

Can't agree at all with the distribution to retail. Anyone who has been paying attention knows for a number of years now the majority of series two that is distributed to retail is either opened to list as singles, funnelled into breaks priced well above RRP, or at best, attached to products that don't sell in a bundle in an attempt to move stock that no one wants.

Can't agree at all with the distribution to retail. Anyone who has been paying attention knows for a number of years now the majority of series two that is distributed to retail is either opened to list as singles, funnelled into breaks priced well above RRP, or at best, attached to products that don't sell in a bundle in an attempt to move stock that no one wants.

Truth

I haven't been able to get a case or box at RRP from a distributor since back 2013 Prime through Wangy.

PXL_20240514_024846307~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom