Breaking Bad & American Horror Story

Sublime

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marc
eBay User
fench9
Anyone able to help me out with some information on these 2 upcoming releases?

I'm usually strictly a basketball collector, so i'm new to movie cards. Anyone know where i can get hold of a presale for either of these releases (if they're available yet??). I'm super keen to possibly secure a case of at least one (if not both).

Any help would be fantastic and steering me towards some good sellers of this product would help even more!

Bit early yet, don't think full details have been released ans as their still finding signers, the set make up probably isn't complete yet.

Dave and Adams are your best bet for pre-sales and hearing of a release date etc... That and following the Cryptozoic etc on facebook or twitter...

Warren and I had received some very early info on these sets from our supplier. I will make inquiries to see whether our supplier will be looking at these sets.

Thanks for the info! Very helpful.

I located a presale for the American Horror Story for boxes and cases, and a presale for Breaking Bad for boxes only. Solarfly cards, i've not heard of them though, but at least it shows that the stuff is moving along i suppose. Prefer to buy locally if at all possible though.

Very disappointed with the autograph list for Breaking Bad. Guess i will just have to get all the prop cards

Lucky i bought this

$%28KGrHqF,%21okFHVsuSLBlBR3eEcKedQ%7E%7E60_57.JPG

I wouldn't get too worried about Breaking Bad yet - it is still months away from release and Cryptozoic still have a dozen or so products ahead of BB on their schedule.

Well here's hoping they're adding to their signers list in the meantime! From what i've read this will probably be the only BB card release to be done so you'd hope they have the whole shebang.

yeah terrible list so far, hopefully they can get a few of the main cast otherwise i probably wont touch the set.

yeah terrible list so far, hopefully they can get a few of the main cast otherwise i probably wont touch the set.

With the lack of star signers and the fact that the series is over and interest likely waning, I kind of wonder if this set is shaping up to be a huge fizzer - if it even ever happens ????

With the lack of star signers and the fact that the series is over and interest likely waning, I kind of wonder if this set is shaping up to be a huge fizzer - if it even ever happens ????

your probably right, if they don't get the main cast now, it wont happen at all. anyway fingers crossed and hope for the best, i know what you mean though, i got so excited when rittenhouse did NCIS and then i saw the signers list and didnt even touch the set.

your probably right, if they don't get the main cast now, it wont happen at all. anyway fingers crossed and hope for the best, i know what you mean though, i got so excited when rittenhouse did NCIS and then i saw the signers list and didnt even touch the set.

I find it hard to believe that the companies can't convince the name stars to sign at least some cards - say the main NCIS stars signed only 50 cards each, that's still another 250 or so cards and something for people to chase, knowing they at least have a chance. Heck get them all to sign just 25 each in a coffee break during shooting and the product just got a whole lot more viable to buy, chase and collect!!

I find it hard to believe that the companies can't convince the name stars to sign at least some cards - say the main NCIS stars signed only 50 cards each, that's still another 250 or so cards and something for people to chase, knowing they at least have a chance. Heck get them all to sign just 25 each in a coffee break during shooting and the product just got a whole lot more viable to buy, chase and collect!!
Especially with Breaking Bad, Aaron Paul is ALWAYS so accommodating with his fans, i find it hard to believe he wouldn't be down for something like this. Perhaps they're keeping it for a big final press release to really give it a shove and get it off the shelves. Can only hope i spose.

agree 100%... and after yesterdays episode i dont even know what to think of the show anymore. wont spoil but definitely worth a watch.

Especially with Breaking Bad, Aaron Paul is ALWAYS so accommodating with his fans, i find it hard to believe he wouldn't be down for something like this. Perhaps they're keeping it for a big final press release to really give it a shove and get it off the shelves. Can only hope i spose.

yeah this too ^, he would certainly be happy to do something like this i'd assume.

Here is some information on the Breaking Bad Season 1-5 release set for March this year.

This solicitation containsPreliminary Information Only*

* all product content is subject to change!

Cryptozoic Breaking Bad Trading Cards Seasons 1-5 features (1) Autograph and (1) Wardrobe Card plus (4) Chase Cards in Every Box! Now fans can collect their favorite moments from all five-seasons of this Emmy® Award-winning show. Autograph Signers include; RJ Mitte as Walter White Jr., Michael Bowen as Uncle Jack, Matt Jones as Badger and more!

EVERY TRADING CARD BOX INCLUDES:
  • (1) Autograph Card
  • (1) Wardrobe Card
  • (2) Los Pollos Hermanos Cards
  • (1) Fan Art Cards
  • (1) Blue Sky Character Image Card

KEY FEATURES:

• Autograph Cards (1 Per Box)
    • Find Authentic Autographs from the Main Cast & Guest Stars (Signers in Bold have returned cards, Signers with an * are under contract): RJ Mitte as Walter White, Jr.*, Christopher Cousins as Ted Beneke*, Matt Jones as Badger*, Mark Margolis as Tio Salamanca*, Michael Shamus Wiles as ASAC George Merkert*, Tess Harper as Mrs. Pinkman*, Michael Bofshever as Mr. Pinkman*, Jere Burns as “Group Leader”*, Nigel Gibbs as Detective Tim Roberts*, Larry Hankin as Old Joe*, Tina Parker as Francesca*, Jim Beaver as Lawson*, Michael Bowen as Uncle Jack*
  • Wardrobe Cards (1 Per Box)
  • Chase Sets
    • Los Pollos Hermanos (2:24 packs)
    • Fan Art (1:24 packs)
    • Blue Sky - featuring character images (1:24 packs)
  • Base Cards (108) - features episodic images for all five highly-dramatic seasons

* Autograph Policy Revisions (9/23/13) - Cryptozoic’s new policy is to announce a list of signers for each T/C set once they have signed contracts. In the rare event the signer is unable to fulfill their obligation, Cryptozoic will make it their very top priority to communicate this fact as soon as possible. Their policy remains that Redemption Cards will not be inserted for autograph signers who are not available by the pack-out deadline. Instead, Cryptozoic will work very hard to acquire & distribute the autograph cards sometime in the future. Keep in mind that until a signer is officially confirmed, it is possible that they will not be included in the product pack-out.

COLLECTOR ALBUM
  • Collector Album - Album includes (1) Exclusive Wardrobe Card
    • Minimum order may be required!

Back
Top Bottom