Status
Not open for further replies.

pineneedlebeetle

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
Hello all,

Prices now lowered 27/5/2015

Border Gold Seal Sig $1200 Bradman Gold Seal Sig $1,950 and Bradman 1998 Select $1,800 which are all well under market value, especially the Bradman Gold Sig as it is 1 of 10. Futera redemption set 006/50 includes Lillee Marsh sig set $950 which has never sold so low before as far as I am aware (this set can be seen on ebay).

The Player Edition seal cards which are hard to get, I paid $45 each but prepared to sell for $35 each.
The 2003 cards are the Glenn McGrath sig which does not have the embossed seal so is a rarity, the Andrew Symonds unredeemed redemption card with embossed seal and ticked to redeem Andrew Symonds as they were issued (clean) and the same card without the tick to rear and without the embossed seal. $75, $50 and $50.

Also have the Heritage signature set PLAYER EDITION which does have a numbered and signed Miller card (he refused to sign the set initially) also includes the unissued Leo O'Brien card as he passed away prior to signing

Now on ebay I have numerous old and recent cards for sale.
In addition I have the below cards, am prepared to do layby within reasonable timeframes, regards Russell

Plenty of items yet to sell including Bradman sigs as shown below, the 2 biggest Bradman cards as-well-as the Border Gold Seal.
Also have the Futera Heritage Player issued signature set which includes the uncirculated Leo O'Brien card and a Keith Miller numbered signature card (Miller refused to sign the cards initially so these two cards are a great bonus) these sets were issued for players who signed the cards so are certainly rarer than the numbered series.

Other high end cards as well
Full set of Big Bash sig cards including POTA and case card all numbered 77

Please contact me with your requests and I will send photos. I won't list all my cards because it would take far too long. Plenty of OCTers have already managed to pick up some sweet deals from me with a variety of rarer cards. Don't hold back because I am selling the lot, rather sell to OCTers than deal on ebay, the only thing is that I prefer direct deposit of paypal as a gift payment.

DSC01744.JPG DSC01745.JPG DSC01746.JPG DSC01835.JPG DSC01837.JPG

DSC01744.JPG

DSC01745.JPG

DSC01746.JPG

DSC01835.JPG

DSC01837.JPG

DSCF4228.JPG

DSCF4229.JPG

DSCF4230.JPG

DSCF4231.JPG

DSCF4232.JPG

DSCF4233.JPG

DSCF4235.JPG

DSCF4236.JPG

DSCF4237.JPG

Last edited:
Hi my friend. Send me a PM about prices on the Bradman 1994 and Border 1994 signature cards. Katrina.

G'day Russell Can you pm me a price on the Futera Heritage Player issued signature set & Full set of Big Bash sig cards including POTA and case card all numbered 77
Regards George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom