Box Buy From Orange County Sports Cards

I never new it took only 4 days to ship over.

Anyways, do they stock any of these:

95-96 Finest
96-97 E-X2000
96-97 Topps Chrome
98-99 SPx
01-02 Legends
01-02 SP Authentic
02-03 SP Authentic
02-03 UD Sweet Shot
03-04 Legends

NewCollector said:
I never new it took only 4 days to ship over.

Anyways, do they stock any of these:

95-96 Finest
96-97 E-X2000
96-97 Topps Chrome
98-99 SPx
01-02 Legends
01-02 SP Authentic
02-03 SP Authentic
02-03 UD Sweet Shot
03-04 Legends

95-96 Finest - Series 1/$146 (I can only find 1 box available)
- Series 2/$47 (Very limited)
96-97 E-X2000 - $140 (I can only find 1 box available)
96-97 Topps Chrome - $380 (I can only find 1 box available)
98-99 SPx - NA (I cannot find any available)
01-02 Legends - (I cannot find any available)
01-02 SP Authentic - $76
02-03 SP Authentic - $86
02-03 UD Sweet Shot - $93
03-04 Legends was mentioned earlier

Anything other than 0506 boxes will have to be ordered in and will delay the order.

Hey hill, are you OK with ordering boxes before 05-06 and delaying the order a bit or are you set on purchasing before 14 Nov.

NewCollector said:
Hey hill, are you OK with ordering boxes before 05-06 and delaying the order a bit or are you set on purchasing before 14 Nov.

I think Mr.Hill is trying to get the boxes in before the 20th, OzCard Break-A-Box day.

fair enough. Dont worry about my order then. I'll just place another one in next time someone does a group purchase

I am interested in the 2005/06 Topps Basketball Sports Trading Card Box.
http://www.ocsportscards.com/servlet/the-79/sports-trading-card-basketball/Detail

I'm new to the site so I'm not sure how the payments work. Do you send me the item I ordered and then I send you a cheque? Or do I have to pay another way? What details etc. do I have to give you? Sorry for asking this it's just that I dont know how things work and I would like to purchase a card box. I havn't ordered a box before I just started collecting.

Thanks.

Well I'm in for a box of 03-04 legends and Mavsman is for a throwbacks.

The more the better as it means cheaper postage postage for all of us.

I'm sure my Jordan legendary sigs and Mikan legendary inscriptions auto pulls will make those toying with the idea of a box feel left out if they don't jump in!

Of course a Wade or Bron auto will do though. :smt023

guys if you are serious please email me. i will need payment in
my account wednesday morning at the latest. it wont be here for box break day due to the older stuff being ordered, but hey shit happens.

Email me if you are seri us about buying a box, and i will reply with AUD cost and my account details for direct deposit. Boxes will not be ordered unless money has cleared in my account by Wed AM.

Hey Graham, top effort in organising this. Just got my PC working again after stupid Microsoft update shitted it up...

I'd be interested if you would do an order in the new year (1-2 months), and hopefully, there may be a little more notice, but I salute your effort.

Good job, my man!!!

Ahh clarkey is back! whooo hooo! I want a clarkey mailday post!

Yeah top stuff Graham! :prayer: :smt023 :prayer:

Payment received from Chadjaja & Ruckers.

Mavs, Kidd & Ducky Poo - payment hasnt cleared as of this morning. Mavs yours should be tomorrow. Kidd & Ducky can you let me know if youve made payment as I would like to order around this time tomorrow.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom