Box Breaking Day! ITS BACK!!!

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Hey guys with the idea of having a Ozcards Trading Day, i think it would be awesome to have a Ozcards box breaking day as well, what do ya think. At the moment i have this:

Ozcards Box Breaking Day: Sunday 13th August.

Ozcards Trading Day: Sunday 20th August.

This will allow us plenty of time to get your boxes and that all organised. Also with the trade day being a week later, people can trade off stuff from there recent box break from the week before.

So guys get your boxes and trade bait ready, as i want this to be mega big!!!

Whos in?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sounds like a sweet idea.... pity the finest boxes wont be here by then.
And damn...ill miss the trade night as ill be on holiday in melbourne then.
Hope theres trades galore ..:D

Allstar cards inc said:
Steve - The Finest is being released 19/7 (unless it's changed again!!)....so the problem might be waiting 2-3 weeks to bust it on Box Break Day!!!

Thanks for that...oh well so be it....at least ill have a box to crack when i get back..:D

Anyone wish to take part in this? please reply would be interested in seeing the numbers. Also the date can be changed to go with the finest breaks, just fill me in guys, with whats best :) .

I have a few $$$ in my PayPal I could use to get a box to bust on that day so i'll give it a go (hopefully).

Sounds like a great idea. I also have a suggestion, that the dates be swapped around.

Make the box break on the 20th August as there is a show in Melb on the 20th, and it also gives VIC people a chance to trade in for potential boxes at the show too. Thoughts?

I'll definitely be in for the box break day :smt023

I will bust 2 boxes at least for sure... whatever date you make it,
sounds like a good idea and hopefully every one will be on at the same time.

I picked up a cheap box on eBay for box breaking day - 98/99 Fleer Brilliants

I hadn't seen this product before but I've always liked Fleer.

Magicman said:
Hey guys with the idea of having a Ozcards Trading Day, i think it would be awesome to have a Ozcards box breaking day as well, what do ya think. At the moment i have this:

Ozcards Box Breaking Day: Sunday 13th August.

Ozcards Trading Day: Sunday 20th August.

This will allow us plenty of time to get your boxes and that all organised. Also with the trade day being a week later, people can trade off stuff from there recent box break from the week before.

So guys get your boxes and trade bait ready, as i want this to be mega big!!!

Whos in?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

count me in for the trade day! better start buying up to get my bait list a lil longer!

Back
Top Bottom