WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
As I wont be taking mine out of the plastic for quite some time, I'm using the sampe Justin used in his Selling Framed Signed Pic/Plaques Thread.

Sample:
b640fdc4.jpg

Mine is number 21/50 (I chose this, as Bogey is/was 21 when he was drafted into the NBA) - doenst mean much, but I think it's cool.

Received it today, and could not believe the condition of it. I busted it out of it's bubble wrapping and checked it out. Looks 1,000,000 times better in hand than in the scans/pics.

I recommend ANYONE considering buying one, to do so, as you wont be disappointed!!!!

Well done Justin, and thanks again!!!

yeah mavs its better when its sign memorabilia. i been trying to get some sign jersey of lebron or MJ probably after playoffs. got some sign baseball but looking for basketball memorabilia.

Thanks guys, of course, mine is a lot better than that one. ;)

Well, Bogeyman's had to go into the wardrobe cupboard for the time being. I could have taken down Danni's portrait framed photo she had done for me, but I dont think I'd be in the good books too much.... lol.

These framed pics/plaques are sweet. My FIRST ever non-card NBA thing... (memorabilia, signed, etc....)

Back
Top Bottom