BLues will win tonight! Franklin out!

Agreed, Melb is more of a mature side than the blues, bad start to the year, but should finish off the season nice and hard!

Hopefully :) Finally have started looking like a team. I think ourguys got the season round the wrong way...they came out playing like they were in round 15, last on the ladder and had nothing to play for, and now they're starting to play like they are opening the season...crazy people! hehe

I also think we will finish higher than Carlton, my prediction is we will finish 10th :v: We had a shocking start to the year with injuries and it looks like now we will have evryone back or available by rd 14. Rumour has it Neita has broken his hand though, which sucks because it could hurt his chances of becoming the first Demon to play 300 games this year.

I enjoy watching Carlton when their on, they have a very good young side. They are probally 2 years off at making the finals but Carlton fans have alot to look foward to. With young guns like, Murphy, Waite, Gibbs, Bentick, Simpson, Carrazo to name a few and remember their best on baller Nick Stevens is out for the year. I think that injury has been tough on young Mark Murphy who has got the oppenents number 1 tagger each week and that is a tough ask for a 20 year old.

I think Hawthorne are a better vic side than Geelong though, they are coached well and are tough as nails. I just think when these sides match up again the Hawks will come out all guns blazing. Beating a team by 100 points with your two best fowards out, regardless of who it is against is quite amazing. :eek:

I also think we will finish higher than Carlton, my prediction is we will finish 10th :v: We had a shocking start to the year with injuries and it looks like now we will have evryone back or available by rd 14. Rumour has it Neita has broken his hand though, which sucks because it could hurt his chances of becoming the first Demon to play 300 games this year.

I enjoy watching Carlton when their on, they have a very good young side. They are probally 2 years off at making the finals but Carlton fans have alot to look foward to. With young guns like, Murphy, Waite, Gibbs, Bentick, Simpson, Carrazo to name a few and remember their best on baller Nick Stevens is out for the year. I think that injury has been tough on young Mark Murphy who has got the oppenents number 1 tagger each week and that is a tough ask for a 20 year old.

I think Hawthorne are a better vic side than Geelong though, they are coached well and are tough as nails. I just think when these sides match up again the Hawks will come out all guns blazing. Beating a team by 100 points with your two best fowards out, regardless of who it is against is quite amazing. :eek:

We've already beaten the top 2 sides! (including the pussy cats!) :D

Yep I'm on the Hawks given Melbourne can't make the finals. Can't go for the Cats, they won in 1963, and us in 1964! Can't have our drought being longer than everyone elses that have won multiple premierships!

Waite is the BOMB for Carlton. Would love to see him in a Dees Jumper ;)

melbourne to finish over carlton? maybe.

but in 2 rounds time, the blues will show the dees how to play footy.:p

....even though we are coming back from a visit to subiaco.:rolleyes:

melbourne to finish over carlton? maybe.

but in 2 rounds time, the blues will show the dees how to play footy.:p

....even though we are coming back from a visit to subiaco.:rolleyes:

excuses excuses :p

Geelong are just gonna let they're supporters down as always, the higher they climb, the harder they fall! ;)

Pfff. Remember that game at the G 4 of so years ago? 105 points? Lets try and beat that ;)

wasnt it in 04? we lost by 105 then the next week won. then two rounds later lost to the saints by 108 then came back to beat the pies by 9 lol.

anyways that was when we made so many changes to the team, now we re playing as a team, kicking it to more forwards not just fev and moving the ball in numbers.

i think carlton lost to the hawks by 100 because the hawks intesity was there. everytime the blues got the ball, we were under pressure or tackled.
we had numbers but hawks were there with us. credit to them too.

anyway, blues will be up their in a few years.

HA HA You know what I wanna see... Hawthorn V Geelong final.... even if its a semi or whatever.... cos it will be nice to knock Geelong out :)

I'll be happy to eat my words, if Geelong proves themselves not to be chokers. But here's the hting, of all the games Hawthorn has lost this year, they lost them, they weren't beaten.... they let Brisbane and Sydney shut them down and wasted opportunities they had to put more pressure on, kicked crap against the Bulldogs.... and gave Freo the momentum back at Subi.... Two years time, we'd have won those games.

I think I'd be more afraid of Hawthorn than Geelong. Geelong are an injury or suspension away from crashing - and Hawthorn have proved they have the depth to stay strong :)

Have you even seen any geelong games this year?

Yeah I saw them lose to Hawthorn.

I am not talking about their current form, because its awesome I'll give you that. I just have to see them DO something when it counts, before I trust in them as the great Victorian hope.

If Gary Ablett gets injured or has a bad game, you're in trouble. Simple as that.

Yeah I saw them lose to Hawthorn.

I am not talking about their current form, because its awesome I'll give you that. I just have to see them DO something when it counts, before I trust in them as the great Victorian hope.

If Gary Ablett gets injured or has a bad game, you're in trouble. Simple as that.

Isn't cam mooney due to be suspended? :p

AJ, Geelong has alot of depth so i dont think one injury will make them crash. Bartel will win the brownlow if he doesnt do anything stupid as he has been known to do in the past. ;)

I also think Hawthorn is the better team and are the best victorian side in the AFL, disregarding where vic teams are placed on the ladder.. I will say this though, alot can change between now and September. The Doggies up in Brisbane who lost 2 key players to knee injuries is just an example of a change of misfortune. Still plenty of footy to be played and im just looking foward to seeing a Demons outfit ready to tackle the 2nd half of the season head on because it has been a tough year so far to swallow. :(

AJ, Geelong has alot of depth so i dont think one injury will make them crash. Bartel will win the brownlow if he doesnt do anything stupid as he has been known to do in the past. ;)

It's about the spark... Geelong seem listless without him... its like he makes them believe in themselves even more... that's all. That was what pleased me about Hawks win, we did it without our spark in Buddy.

I also think Hawthorn is the better team and are the best victorian side in the AFL, disregarding where vic teams are placed on the ladder.. I will say this though, alot can change between now and September. The Doggies up in Brisbane who lost 2 key players to knee injuries is just an example of a change of misfortune. Still plenty of footy to be played and im just looking foward to seeing a Demons outfit ready to tackle the 2nd half of the season head on because it has been a tough year so far to swallow. :(

11 more in a row and we're in the finals ;)

anything can happen you only to have to look at the Red Soxs for proove. But they would be re-writing the record books if they can even just make the 8. 1 Home game left for the year wont help lol but their still is a small chance :woot:

Back
Top Bottom