Blatant travels in the NBA are starting to become a joke...

Mico

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mico
eBay User
Mico_four
With so many dubious fouls calls every game, how can they let such blatant travels go? I know it's to keep "the show" going, but i mean seriously, check out #8 on the top ten. A carry then a travel. HE BOUNCES THE BALL ONCE IN NEARLY 3/4 COURT! Seems like every top 10 i watch has at least one huge travel in it.

:D 'if we all get together and say we're not gonna dribble anymore, what are they gonna do?'
i remember i was really suprised to find out that they all did their own voices. dirk, nash & wade also feature in the episode.

Tony Parker got away with 4 steps yesterday and actually ended up getting and and-1 out of the play versus the Grizzlies. MWP got away with one today and ran past the announcers on his way back down the court smiling and signalling a travel!

To be honest this is what makes it hard to watch the nba....John Wooden said before he died that there was too much travelling and dunking in the game....some of the art and skill has been lost...

Did they clamp down on it in the Olympics last year like they usually do? Or did they let it go?

Listen, these dudes can spin on their heads and I would be more than happy to watch, walk, travel, double dribble, who cares, you can watch soccer which has more acting then Shakespeare and they get away with it. Bottom line, if its entertaining, then they will let it go.

I often enjoy watching the basketball at the Olympics as it is a more team orientated game....
What this guy said.

The rules and interpretations of the NBA is half the reason I don't watch it anymore. The other half is the lack of identifiable characters (it's all gangsters/celebrities/millionaires instead of athletes).

Olympic basketball and the European leagues are great stuff! No travels! No soft cocks in the low post! Quality passing/shooting/defence!

Back
Top Bottom