BITE Collectables - eBay Items Ending TODAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpysSports

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
bitecollectablesau
COMC User
Sharpyssports
Hi guys,

EBAY ITEMS ENDING IN A FEW HOURS!

http://stores.ebay.com.au/BITE-Collectables?_rdc=1

I have set up a website to sell off all of my non-PC cards as I don't seem to have the time to negotiate deals through here. This way all of my cards are always up for sale with a price listed. I have uploaded a fair few to the site however more will be uploaded when I get a chance.

You will find everything from autographs to patches to rookie cards to base. Most of the base cards are priced between $0.10 and $0.25 (depending on the product and player) and inserts start at $0.25.

www.bitecollectables.com

We now have a rewards program setup to reward those of you who not only purchase items from the site but also like/share our page on Facebook/Instagram.

This thread will be updated following box breaks.

If you are looking to trade please check out my PG website in my signature below as this has all of the cards I am still searching for.

A sample of the cards currently on the site are:

2013-14_Panini_Preferred_Green_447_Maurice_Harkless_2_5_large.jpg

2015-16_Panini_Gold_Standard_Rookie_Dual_Jersey_Autographs_265_Josh_Richardson_046_149_large.jpg

2014-15_Panini_Totally_Certified_Jerseys_Gold_Patches_61_Paul_Pierce_10_large.jpg

2015-16_Panini_Select_Premier_Tie_Dye_Prizms_180_Walter_Tavares_25_large.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Brendan

Last edited:
Hey mate how much is the postage.im looking at a fair few of them and dont want to be killed with postage
For one or two boxes it is $9.25. Anything more than that I think it is around $14 or so.

If it is international it would be quite a bit more. Can't remember exact figures.

Just add them to your cart on the website and it will calculate it for you. Which boxes are you looking at?

Looking to grab a few thigns but if you dont send cheap cards in toploaders, how do you safely send them? Do you pack them tightly wiht filler cardboard around them?

EDIT: not to worry, you sell in USD.

Looking to grab a few thigns but if you dont send cheap cards in toploaders, how do you safely send them? Do you pack them tightly wiht filler cardboard around them?

just purchase the toploader at checkout to add to the card, thats all. problem solved :)

Sorry mate. I'm in the process of removing that note from all of the cards. I'll always send the cards in top loaders. The cheaper cards will be grouped together in a larger top loader.

I've had some issues with the currency. It should be in AUD. I'll try to fix it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom