BGS 9.5 97 metal universe jordan PMG red /100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, all you seem to post is accusations and/or negative crap... Michael is simply blogging what he has found, what he has been told... Have you seen this 9.5 in hand or high res? Has it got the touch ups that you are so sure it has? Yes, it may will be EXTREMELY hard to get one of the red's without chipping but who says one didn't make it through fine? Seriously, as much as you throw sh!t at people about all the touchups that use to go etc etc and all your worldly 20 years worth of knowledge, until you can actually get good enough pics to qualify your accusations about this card who the hell are you to say it's not worth a 9.5...?

extremely hard? HOw many pmg red have been graded 9.5? Its virtually impossible. But you guys are right... BGS is honest, they would never do such a thing. I have no right to accuse them of ever making mistakes or dipping on cards. I mean look at the strasburg Bowman chrome 1/1 superfractor that got a BGS 9.5 with virtual 91/10 centering.

The mob mentality here kills me. At first I accuses mj inserts of shill bidding and I was eaten alive by Mike and his get along gang. He bashed me, his buddies took pot shots at me. Later he admitted that there was some fishyness going on. This is how mobs work.. They are like lemmings. At first they follow blindly. THen they come to the realization that it could be possible. THen they see it happen. I dont see any any viable reason to argue with some of you. Just dont be all googly eyed when it comes to light. Just like m1000 telling me way back months ago that all true sales by jr smith and bondgirl were legit and I was blowing smoke. I know youll deny it but you and I know its true. You told me there was absolutely no monkey business in jordan cards sold on ebay

extremely hard? HOw many pmg red have been graded 9.5? Its virtually impossible. But you guys are right... BGS is honest, they would never do such a thing. I have no right to accuse them of ever making mistakes or dipping on cards. I mean look at the strasburg Bowman chrome 1/1 superfractor that got a BGS 9.5 with virtual 91/10 centering.

The mob mentality here kills me. At first I accuses mj inserts of shill bidding and I was eaten alive by Mike and his get along gang. He bashed me, his buddies took pot shots at me. Later he admitted that there was some fishyness going on. This is how mobs work.. They are like lemmings. At first they follow blindly. THen they come to the realization that it could be possible. THen they see it happen. I dont see any any viable reason to argue with some of you. Just dont be all googly eyed when it comes to light. Just like m1000 telling me way back months ago that all true sales by jr smith and bondgirl were legit and I was blowing smoke. I know youll deny it but you and I know its true. You told me there was absolutely no monkey business in jordan cards sold on ebay

Seems you quoted me....

I never once said that BGS were honest, I never would... WHAT I STATED was that all the stuff I have seen you post is negative crap, and asked if you had seen THIS particular card itself, which you haven't! Yes the PMG's are very prone to chipping, yes this one may have been graded years ago or whatever the fk you think, but you come on beating the **** out of your chest, just like you did in the Bolli thread with your STRING AS FK opinion and push it down everyones throats... THATS ALL YOU DO ON THESE FORUMS!

Mob mentality maybe, but there is no way in hell this is the only site that it happens on, HK and others are just as bad if not far far worse... If your not in the Gentlemans Club on some of those sites you basically might aswell not even operate!

Try having some discussions in some of the more positive threads, or contibuting something positive for a change, surely with 20 years worth of knowledge and a lot of claimed inside knowledge via friends etc etc you'd have something positive to share at least every now and then? Or are you just past the point of return when it comes to being jaded?????!?

Edit: Highlighted a bit of a contradiction in your post too... Is it Impossible or Virtually impossible?? Make your mind up!

Seems you quoted me....

I never once said that BGS were honest, I never would... WHAT I STATED was that all the stuff I have seen you post is negative crap, and asked if you had seen THIS particular card itself, which you haven't! Yes the PMG's are very prone to chipping, yes this one may have been graded years ago or whatever the fk you think, but you come on beating the **** out of your chest, just like you did in the Bolli thread with your STRING AS FK opinion and push it down everyones throats... THATS ALL YOU DO ON THESE FORUMS!

Mob mentality maybe, but there is no way in hell this is the only site that it happens on, HK and others are just as bad if not far far worse... If your not in the Gentlemans Club on some of those sites you basically might aswell not even operate!

I contribute in positive ways. It just so happens that when I choose to question something Im seen as a hater or an enemy. Yes I questioned why Steve didnt send the card when bolli proved that he sent the money and Steve admitted to not sending the card. Yes I questioned this grade on the PMG because the condition from the grading label has put it far above every other copy out there. Whats wrong with questioning it?

If you never stated that BGS was honest and I asked the question the BGS 9.5 Grading on the Strasburg superfractor then you tell me what it is? Its virtually impossible for that card to be deemed gem mint because of chipping. But since it was, it makes it questiobable. If its impossible then it never would have been graded gem. But if you question the authenticity of the grade then yes, it would make it impossible to give that card a gem mint without it being altered. Its that simple.

Stop attacking me and debate the question at hand. I put in front of you a method in which the industry has used for years to alter cards. Is it possible that its been done? In my opinion yes. Why? Because every PMG you see has chipping. For one card to pop up without chipping which makes it an anomoly, would it not have the right to be questioned?

Try having some discussions in some of the more positive threads, or contibuting something positive for a change, surely with 20 years worth of knowledge and a lot of claimed inside knowledge via friends etc etc you'd have something positive to share at least every now and then? Or are you just past the point of return when it comes to being jaded?????!?

Edit: Highlighted a bit of a contradiction in your post too... Is it Impossible or Virtually impossible?? Make your mind up!

I know HK has a mob mentality. So does this site. Seems like if you arent an aussie on this site, your opinion is not warranted. If you dont agree with everyone and are the advocate, then you are the enemy. Thats exactly how you are treating me because I choose to question a grade on a card. Unlike you, I choose not believe everything that is put in front of me without questioning it.

As for the Bolli incident, I dont want to discuss that here as it doesnt pertain to this situation. But thats a great example you bring up. It was clear that Steve took Bolli for a ride. The proof was there. The admitall was there, yet members here backed up steve no matter what. Thats the blind following Im talking about. Steve admitted to ripping off Bolli and there were people trying to suggest that Bolli was out of line or that Steve was innocent. Geez come on. Thats like me sitting here saying that we should give the buyer of Garnettlifefan auction a chance that maybe he is innocent as well. Im sorry but its pretty clear cut and clean in both cases that they were taken advantage of. Maybe Garnettfan didnt have many who didnt believe him because the mob here will back him no matter what he says. But in his case it was pretty clear he was taken for a ride. Just like in Bollis case, he was taken for a ride as well. Its a fact that Bolli paid. Its a fact that steve never sent him his card (In cherrys hand). How much more do you want?

@ wbonus

I believe that many OCT are willing to have an open mind if your message can be delivered in a constructive way rather than bashing another member's integrity. I am with you on the matter of grading companies having double standards or in some instances acting "unscrupulously" in grading. I think if you can put some evidences and preferably with some photos in together with your points would definitely be helpful in the community. A good example would be Garnettfan4life, he has copied down all correspondence with the buyer, paypal and Ebay in regards to his sale as evidences. Hopefully you can contribute to this hobby in a positive way. Cheers Alex

@wbonus..certain members having issues with you has nothing to do with your country of origin. Your point makes little sense when m1000 who is being defended is an American himself. It's about being respectful, that's all, nothing more, nothing less.

The general concensus is that BGS could have given a unusually high grade for the card, but without having seen the card in person yourself or have any evidence that it is is likely altered, the claims are only speculative at best.

Edit:

Im too tired and really cant be bothered anymore... You just keep being the jaded/poor victim/aussie hating neagtive guy you are........

Isn't it ironic that wbonus says that unless you are an aussie you have no say or your opinion is not valid on this site. However isn't this 'mob' in effect sticking up for the OP who in fact resides in california?

i have enjoyed wbonus's accusations on this thread.....its get people thinking, so its a good thing............sometimes the man-love on here can get a bit boring........but only sometimes :)

Back
Top Bottom