Best folder sleeves

Hi all im needing more sleeve inserts,which ones are tge best and where can i get them from.?
Greg, do not mix sleeves together, we have mentioned this in previous threads, for obvious reasons, ie some sleeves/ plastics can react with each other over time.
I have only ever used ultra pro sleeves, I have even gone as far as taking all sleeves out the folders that come with them and given them away to an old bloke I know that collects cards just so he does not have to buy any.
If you have used the sleeves that select and esp supply you will see how cheap and nasty they are.

Is there a special wider sleeve to put patch cards into or best just store in hard plastic?? Sorry if a stupid question haha

Is there a special wider sleeve to put patch cards into or best just store in hard plastic?? Sorry if a stupid question haha
Joel, it is not a stupid question, the only stupid question is the 1 you do not ask.
You don't learn if not asked.
This question is personal 1/preference.
as there are none made specifically I would go for a 4 pocket, just so there is some room around the card.

You could probably keep it in the top loader as well in a 4 pocket page.

Ideally you need a Top Loader binder.......

one.jpg

Cheers
Ross

Thanks fellas . Both good ideas ,it's a shame they don't make sleeves slightly wider for the added thickness ??

Back
Top Bottom