Baseball Beck's New Custom Baseball Cards

Beckster24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beck
eBay User
rebeccaw1027
I have made another attempt at making some new cards, so far I am really happy with the overall design, the photos I took myself at the games I attended.

Planning on making a team set of the players of the Bonbeach BlueJays Baseball Team, have made 3 so far of Paul Rutgers

Last edited:
Thanks, yes I will be getting them signed

I am planning on getting these printed prodessionally, will be designing backs for the cards too

Thanks guys

I haven't got around to getting them printed, it will be expensive as it will have to be set up to print on a press

I'll post some more when i get them done

Thanks

Beck

Here is a view of the back of the card

I didn't have any stats so left it the same as the front only without the photo, looks good for a nice auto on there

Last edited:
Still working on there, here a new one of Justin Huber, if I could get recent pics wouldn't mind doing a set of these of all the Aussie Baseball players

Looks like I will have a bit more spare time on my hands since I just lost my job for the second time

Last edited:
Was bored so thought I would make another custom for the upcoming Claxton Shield

Not sure if this really works too well, opinions welcome

Cheers

Beck

I didn't do it all myself a friend helped with the background i just put the images in, still its trial and error trying to get rid of the background of the image, not sure how they'd go printed, might look ok

Made some new ones for the upcoming mlb season

Travis Blackley, will try make one of Justin Huber seeing he is with the Minnesota Twins

Last edited:
Here is another one of Blackley for the 2009 World Baseball Classic

Would like to have a go at making a team set, but struggling for high res images of the players

I've revamped the 09 WBC card i was working on and come up with this one instead, big improvement, can't wait to have a complete set of these done. Qaulity is low on this one as the original photoshop file is huge lol! so lost a bit of qaulity here but it gives you the idea, what do you all think?

That's an awesome effort! Wish I had the time and talent to do something like that! They look great :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom