OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marty
eBay User
martyaud
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21047614-23215,00.html

Man.... just imagine being on that contract..... :rolleyes:

But Im sure Posh can show that away in a few hours on Sunset Blvd... haha

I reckon in 5 yrs time... that will be best business deal for the Beckhams and the Galaxy... a Hollywood type football player.. playing in Hollywood....

Might watch my 2nd MLS game next time I'm over there.... even though the first one was a big yawn due to the quality of play....

its a very nice retirement fund, i think it will get the MLS more PR and he can shine a bit more in a lower quality league.

half his luck.if somebody wanted to throw that sort of money at me i would do anything for it.no money problems for beck's for a while
tony

Anyone see his press conference. He said the switch from Real Madrid to the Galaxy wasnt about the money, WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!
$320 Million Contract, nah it wasnt becuz of the money lol ;)

i reckon he does want to go to the states, but not entirely for the $$. he wasn't going to take a paycut, so thats where the money comes into it i guess. go figure

i reckon he does want to go to the states, but not entirely for the $$. he wasn't going to take a paycut, so thats where the money comes into it i guess. go figure

Well in theory.. he is taking a paycut.... for playing, the cap for MLS is $500,000 a team... the other $319.5m is just business

Back
Top Bottom