Basketball boxes from 90's

Status
Not open for further replies.

will_1079

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Hey,

For those in Melbourne will remember that there was card shops aplenty in the early 90's. when they started to fold, I bought one out.

Have some boxes that I have left sealed since 1995.

Let me know if your interested and how much you are willing to offer, I havent uploaded pictures, I figure if you want one of the boxes you will know what they look like (Im also new here and havent figured out how to upload yet)

1995 Skybox seres 1 - $50 inc express post
1992-93 Fleer Ultra series 1 - $50 inc express post
1994 Flair series 1 - $50 inc express post
1993-94 Hoops series 2 box $50 inc express post
2006-07 Ultra Box $50 + postage (cost me over $60) SOLD to Izy, enjoy the box break

Have some Ice Hockey also

1992 Stadium Club $40 inc express postage
1992-93 UpperDeck $40 inc express postage

If you purchase more than 1 - express postage would decrease.

have Football and baseball boxes also and Factory sets, have just posted in Football and Baseball threads.

Happy for pick up, no intention of making money on postage, you can provide postage options if you wish.

Regards,

Hey,

All 3 would be quite a postage cost I would think?

is $150 for the 3 a fair price = $50 a box.

If you have any of the exquisite cards I'm after as per my intro thread I am happy to trade.

Postage price depends on what service u want, never sent a box before so I dont know how much it costs. Do you or any others have a general price for sending a box via express for example, prob about $10 a box???

ALSO HAVE series 2 box 1993-94 Hoops for sale, forgot to add this earlier.

Regards,

Sweet mix of old school boxes there. Any skybox or UD boxes beyond 96?

Thanks
PS: Who is on the cover of the 95 skybox box?

Hey there,

95 skybox front cover is 6 players, charles oakley, 2nd one is Kenny A. I think, webber, miner, elliot and someone else.

What is Oakley doing on the front cover of any box? - hope there is no oakley fans out there.

Boxes post 96 :You just reminded me, I have 1, 06 Fleer Ultra box, happy to offload that.

Regards,

Hey there,

What is Oakley doing on the front cover of any box? - hope there is no oakley fans out there.

Boxes post 96 :You just reminded me, I have 1, 06 Fleer Ultra box, happy to offload that.

Regards,

I guessed the Knick's were popular back then.To be honest with you Oak should of stayed in chi-town. The championships started to flow when he left LOL.

How much dlvd for the utlra mate and is it 96-97?

If he had 3 or 4 championship rings maybe he would have deserved that box cover.

The ultra box is 2006 the one with KG on the cover, $50 its yours.

Any boxes I dont get rid of in the next 2 weeks, I will just place on ebay.

Just letting you know if it appears that they are priced to high, might get them for a bargain on the bay in a few weeks.

Regards,

yo bro interested in the ultra 2006 is it a hobby box basketball maybe not to far from you prob can pick up is it factory sealed cheers.:thumbsup:

If he had 3 or 4 championship rings maybe he would have deserved that box cover.

The ultra box is 2006 the one with KG on the cover, $50 its yours.

Regards,

Haha!!! Yeah he was known more for wrestling with Pippen than his champion abilities:lol:. When you think about it Starks was on 96-97 topps chrome and Camby was in a few too....which adds to the dumbness:mad:

Anyway pm sent for the box.

yo bro interested in the ultra 2006 is it a hobby box basketball maybe not to far from you prob can pick up is it factory sealed cheers.:thumbsup:

Hey there,

All boxes are factory sealed.

Its the 8 cards pp 24 pack box. Dont think its Hobby, Hobby has less packs and more cards I think.

regards

Hey there,

All boxes are factory sealed.

Its the 8 cards pp 24 pack box. Dont think its Hobby, Hobby has less packs and more cards I think.

regards

cool dude im very interested 50 bucks sounds fair :D
im in melb as well western area can pick up if like any where np
:v: cheers

due to popular demand.....well not really, but have had a few questions for $$$ so have put prices now. :)

considering the weak dollar and the postage costs to ship to Oz, I think the prices are more than reasonable.

regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom