barkley autos getting outta control!!!

JZA

the ginger ninja
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
jeremy1439
:crazy: That's nuts...I didn't think they were going for that much, somebody must've reaaaally wanted that card bad. Here's a pretty decent site which helps keep track of recent auto sales for some of the NBA greats, if you haven't seen it before. charles barkley HUPE ROYALTY

Yeah, the bloke who runs the site is Michael, he posts updates from time to time...good guy. I still think it's just a once off though, and the next one shouldn't sell for that high. The bidder who won it is hell loaded though...just going through the a few of his recent purchases, those add up to over $7000, not including the Barkley :blink:

He sure did...think it was a bit of emotional buying there, but one of the bidders might have been a shill bid, it's hard to say but he had 22% bidding activity with the buyer, speculating though.

Not a suprise to me. nearly a year ago while collecting autographics saw many a Barkley go for $700+, and $1000+ for the Century marks ;)

Yep they are up there alright!

You can add Tiger Woods to this list.

His Autos were going for $250 each for the lower end sticker autos. They now sell for over $500!

Cheers
Matt

I know it's usually the first thing people look at, but there's a bidder there with 29 feedback. Their bids don't look too convincing to me.

I mean they started it at $4, then went to $100, then $144, then $244, $305....

Why start at $4, or even $100 when you know they go for $300+.

Then they dropped off the bidding war at $355.... and it finished at $611.

I know some people have max bids they can go up to, but it just looks too strange to me.

Perhaps wait for another couple of sales, and see how they go.

Chances are, there hasnt been any for a while, and every man and his dog wanted it. That, and it's not the easiest sets to complete, and there'd be quite a few still needing the Chuck.

Just a couple of cents from me this Monday morning...

I saw a Barkley 1986 Fleer PSA 10 sell just shy of $500 a week ago (that's a non-auto for those that didn't know).

But this auto does seem a bit high for a non-graded card. The buyer must be a huge Barkley fan.

hi, my name is mike. i am the blogger on the huperoyalty site. i found this site from looking at my blog stats. i hope everyone enjoys my site and can find it useful.

btw, thanks for the link to my site, exzibit.

Back
Top Bottom