BAD EBAY BUYERS

Anyos Collectibles

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brian Anyos
eBay User
anyoscollectibles
Seeing EBAY doesn't want to assist us sellers with troublesome buyers I have come up with a potential strategy that may work in weeding out assholes.
My EBAY business that I have invested tens of thousands of dollars into is at risk due to buyers who seem to be buying just so they can cause issues for us sellers.
So much so that I have now had my account suspended because i am fighting with EBAY over these idiots and fees that EBAY expect me to pay even after all the dramas these idiots cause.
I believe that some of these buyers could even be competitor sellers, sad, but very possible.
I would now like to put pressure on EBAY by naming these people, having a database created on these forum sites where these people will be listed
(They can be removed from the lists if they appease the forum moderator with an acceptable reason)
then these people can be made known to all sellers who can then CHOOSE to block them if they so wish.
This list would do many things.
1. Name and list all troublesome buyers (Ebay wont so we must) (Actual names and ebay ID's)
2. Minimise dramas sellers have with time wasters and petty troublemakers as they will be limited to access to purchase from us.
3. Show EBAY that us sellers can damage their trading figures by blocking troublesome buyers (Therefore saving us time and money).
I would be interested in hearing from anybody who believes this can help us buyers, I am even willing to set up my own website if need be to try to combat this issue.
Whilst i know I and many sellers may not be perfect, we don't set out to cause trouble, but we seem to keep copping it.
Brian

I totally agree. Some buyers have just messed up the community, which is very unfortunate for sellers like Brian. I think that a list like this would work pretty well!

Hope things get better mate!
What's going on with your fishing show 'hooked on Brooke' ? Do you still have plans to do the show?

That would be a brilliant idea, you would have 1 small problem though which I am having right now. I recently started selling (again) on ebay, still not sure why they are thieves. Anyway, I had a buyer who wasn't responding to pay & to messages so I opened an unpaid item case. That was 2 weeks after the auction finished, paid within minutes. Idiot was put on banned list. Had another auction and guess what he was back.
This is your problem, he came back with a new user name. He already had 20+ feedback, which I checked no problems of any sort. So how do you stop that ? I tried to cancel the sale, he waited another week before paying. I still haven't had a response to the cancellation request ! Now I'm stuck, ebay say I have no choice but to deal with him. I say like fuck there problem now not mine. I am now refusing to post this idiots item on principle.
So there is a problem with your idea don't get me wrong it's a great idea. If the have more than 1 user i.d. you can't stop them and ebay won't give a rats arse about you as a seller ! If you can work that out I will use the website/forum page what ever it is that you get working. Good luck, Tim

I think your idea is great, and you would certainly need to have adequate evidence/proof, etc, etc to highlight them, and their faults.

I don't speak for or on behalf of these forums, but if it were mine, I'd be asking for this to be left off of the site, but perhaps have a thread linked (sticky) to it. Rather than see the site promote it, when they have paid links from here to ebay, etc. They may lose those benefits?

Back
Top Bottom