Back in the game Wantlist!!

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
After losing interest because of being broke and basically selling off everything that wasn't my player collections and Wolves base chase, I am back in the game.

I am starting small though, and probably staying small. My trade cards are pretty much Totally certified Base, reds, blues and golds. I will however be looking into buying if appropriate.

Without further ado my wantlist:

Anything Anthony Morrow

If you have something rare or Doug West, Malik Sealy or Isaiah Rider let me know too :)

Ricky Rubio base, inserts, and maybe gu if they are cheap.

Base RCs, cheap inserts of Zach Lavine, Karl Anthony Towns, Tyus Jones, Andrew Wiggins.

Timberwolves Base from 89/90 through 2009/10. Although lists would be required unless selling ridiculously cheap, but don't need anything from 93/94, 94/95 . More likely to need lots from 01/02, 02/03, 03/04.

welcome back glad to see all is good...probably have some bits and pieces for you...can you pm me what you have in certified golds for trade?

Welcome back AJ! I have a humble Rubio Crusade Majestic GU and a couple of Jam Session base you might need which I can do for cheap......

Good to see you back AJ, was just thinking the other day hadn't seen you around.

Should have some base I can send your way

Back
Top Bottom