Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
Hey guys...just wondering how some of you made you sign off avitars??

I have noticed that Kidd05, Magicman etc have quite good ones.

You mean the signatures ? Mostly in Photoshop or some other graphics programs - if you want one post a request with the players you collect (or player if one) and some of the more talented people might have a go at it for you :)

Hey Graham Im loving your avatar, it's pretty Christmassy! What is it? Ultrasuperuberfractor??

Yeah I got my signature from Beckett... I just posted a "can someone make me a Kidd banner?" and someone did.. and I ran off with it. :lol: I can't even remember the name of the guy. Hehe. I'm gona get rid of it though and ask my bro to make me another one.

Oh yeah, ive been scouring the net for a good TMac or Amare banner/avatar but nothing. If some of you photoshop prodigies could knock us up one id be very grateful :D

Ok cool....Can someone hook me up with a Rodman signature i can use. I dont have access to photoshop or the likes.

If anyone could help it would be much appriciated.

Thanks
DVS

Hey man, its the 96-97 Finest Gold Refractor ... quite a nice looking card. I know someone who owns a PSA10 version of it and im quite tempted to buy it!

Regarding the banners, dont expect it in a hurry guys but when I get a chance ill knock something up for you.

9697_finest_goldrefractor_134.jpg

man a graded 10 of one of those cards is crazy, I havent seen a decent bordered gold card! all the DRobs Ive seen are so off centre its not funny!

Yeah crazy indeed - however I havent got a real close up scan but the centering on this one doesnt look far off my one above! Or maybe its my head telling me that ;)

96_hillrefpsa10_210.jpg

hill33.com said:
Yeah crazy indeed - however I havent got a real close up scan but the centering on this one doesnt look far off my one above! Or maybe its my head telling me that ;)

I rekon your looks even more centered than that one.

Hi Graham, Is that one of the Grant Hill's you said you will give me for free? I'm still hoping to get them :D Hope that the posties will get them to me next week after their picnic weekend....

AVATAR?, How can I add a nice crisp one... I tried a lot of ways but everytime I get it the pics is blurry... Please helpppp....

Back
Top Bottom