Autos from broncos training 22.9.09

jpear30

Banned User
Real Name
Jake
eBay User
troy2770
hey guys what do you think of these, and what do you think about the big black thick pen used in most of them, is it a good pen, i bought a pack of 3 of them for $2 at a cheap shop ahhaa.

more to come

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Very nice mate. They all look great. The pen is okay mate but I would say its a bit too thick. It would be great on a jersey IMO. I love the Lockyer Classic!

And the Thaiday CPOY and Parker Sketch!!!! Very good mate

Nice cards mate. the pen looks ok.:thumbsup: I have heard from a couple of members that a cd/dvd sharpee is a really good pen to use because it dries instantly and it is not too thick.
Sweet sigs though.:cool:

Nice cards mate. the pen looks ok.:thumbsup: I have heard from a couple of members that a cd/dvd sharpee is a really good pen to use because it dries instantly and it is not too thick.
Sweet sigs though.:cool:

I think the pen looks a little thick IMHO, have a look at the hand signed cards in my bucket, they have all been done with the CD/DVD sharpie marker, though I find the pen tip does take some damage, so each time I go I use brand new pens.

yeah i was trying to find a good silver one, a metallic silver sharpie. but could not find one, im happy with them and i agree on some its a bit too thick, and you cant see the players signature very good but overall im happy. ill have to keep trying new kinds of pens,

Back
Top Bottom