Auto additions to my PC.. plus my first 1/1!

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
First up.. at guard.. standing 6 foot 1.. fron Arizona.. Ranked 4th in the NBA in assists per game.. #10.. MIKE BIBBY!!! :D

bibby.jpg

03-04 SP Signatures

At center... standing 6 foot 10... from Cypress Creek.. the 02-03 Rookie of the Year... GIVE IT UP FOR.. AMARE STOUDAMIRE!!! :D :D

amare.jpg

04-05 Fleer Ultra Season Crowns Authentic Autographs 042/238

and last but not the least...

At guard.. standing 6 foot 4... from California.. he ranks 4th on the NBA's all-time lists for assists per game (9.3).. Became only the fourth player in NBA history to lead the league in assists three-straight seasons... Became the sixth fastest NBA player to record 5000 career assists... Was named 1994-95 NBA co-Rookie of the Year (with Grant Hill) and was a unanimous selection to the 1994-95 NBA All-Rookie First Team... The one.. the only...

JASON KIDD!! :prayer:

kiddplate.jpg

04-05 Finest Cyan Printing Plate Auto 1/1

Thanks to Lippo for the Bibby and the Kidd.. you rock mate. :) Now feel free to shower my mailday with Nice Cards posts.. :)

hehe glad someone likes the card...

i also scored my first real Bogut 1/1 today :D

but well done Kidd, i wont steal your thread ;)

I wont say nice cards coz its a Kidd LOL

Always good to see a player collector get a card that brings such a smile to their face. Well done Carlos. Nice pickups on the Amare and Bibby too. Im a fan of those sp autos.

A 1/1!!! You got it! That's hell cool!
Although Kidd actually looks a lot like Delonte West. Ha ha ha

Hey Lippo, u need to change ur Avatar now, lol....

I quite like the Amare too, havent seen many Autos come from Ultra Series'.

I wasn't planning on getting any more Kidd autos as I wanted to concentrate on the Superstar Auto's... but then Lippo pulls a 1/1 auto of Kidd.. so I figured it HAS to stay with a Kidd collector in Sydney. ;)

Thanks guys for the comments!

Very nice arrivals Carlos. I'm loving the Printing Plate w/ Auto, they look sweet ass. I planned to get one of Iverson someday. The last one went over $450+

real nice Bibby auto, great to see someone collecting Bibby cards cause i personally think he is one of the most under rated point guards in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom