Baseball Australia vs Canada

Klattsy

Australian Player Game Used collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
sir_db
For anyone in Queensland, Australia & Canadian Olympic teams are playing tonight and tommorow night at Redlands and then 2 more games down the coast.

Should be good, we just beat them last time to knock them out of the Baseball World Cup.

Info here:
Linky

Mark.

I hope the aussies play better than they did against NSW in the two games they played last weekend. Admittedly they probably werent interested in winning so much as getting match practice etc, but they lost on Friday night, and only managed to salvage a tie on the Saturday

Man our pitching suck. I went to Friday nights game and Sunday nights game and ourpitching let us down badly. Shows how much we miss our MLB stars like Moylan, Blackley, Balfour, Stephens ect...

Had an excellent time tho, my wife bought me a black bat and got the team to sign it in silver pen. Also got some cards signed. Will post pictures soon.

Mark.

sounds like you had a blast. its always good to get out and watch some good baseball.

its true about the pitching though, and i cant understand it. Mark Kelly was unhittable in the Claxton Shield final, and Hedriks was pretty bloody good too.

i see they have released the squad for the olympic qualifier today too:
AUSTRALIAN TEAM ANNOUNCED FOR OLYMPIC QUALIFIER

That Olympic team is young and in-experianced. It will be a good learning curve but I don't think we can have to many expectations for them.

Hendricks pitched OK, expected more from Mitchinson and didn't get to see Mildren pitch.

They have a qualifing tournament before the Olympics.

Mark.

Back
Top Bottom