AUS vs NZ TONIGHT

howzat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Go the Kangaroos!!! :D

Going to see the game tonight @ Suncorp - 10 rows back from the sideline on the western side of the ground (hope its behind the oz bench and not the kiwis)

1st time in a long long time that we are playing the "world champs"

Hope we win or we wont be going anywhere near the Caxton after the game...

No Tigers in the Aussie team and a few in the Kiwi team.

I don''t mind if NZ win as it is improving the game by creating more support in New Zealand. Might even get that 2nd NZ team they've been looking for in the next 5 years or so.

Yeah im more interested in the City VS Country game, i really feel NSW have the players to really take it to QLD this year or will it be yet another case of our selectors losing it for us before a game has been played :(

I'm a Blues supporter, and after Qld won in 2006, I told my mate that NSW wouldn't win for another 5 years. I hope I'm wrong, but it looks like it could be another 5 years before NSW wins another series.
As far as tonights game goes - GO COUNTRY !!!!

i really can't see the aussies losing tonight!! (although i thought that in the World Cup GF too :rolleyes:)

But the team just looks to strong (albeit a the back row was lucky to keep their spots IMO)

Aussie Aussie Aussie....

Bro to be realistic Aussie should win, but it means naught, no matter what happens tonight or the next 3 years we still the
World Champs
:D:p:p:p
GO HARD KIWIS KIA KAHA

I have 5 bux on Darius Boyd and Laffranchi to score the first try, Im also home alone as the missus and my daughter are in Adelaide!!! Time to drink some beer me thinks.!

Bro to be realistic Aussie should win, but it means naught, no matter what happens tonight or the next 3 years we still the
World Champs
:D:p:p:p
GO HARD KIWIS KIA KAHA

Well that was a great display from the "World Chumps" :lol:

Great night all round! I think we were sitting in the kiwi section though :blink:
Was very vocal in there for a few minutes... ;)

But seriously met some good blokes and we had a great night! One thing though our anthem is seriously lacking something... Tripped some of the boys out when I knew the words to the NZ anthem better than they did :lol:

Guess thats what having a kiwi mrs does to you :thumbsup:

4 more years fellas haha, your win means nothing, you cheated your way there suspending luke. No where near our strongest team. Your win means nothing

Mid year tests are so embarressing for the Kiwis. I wish the NZRL didn't need the money so badly, and we could pull the pin on them.

We never get to play them at home, we only have four days to prepare, when Australia have all their club and origin connections, we can't call on UK based players, we get players out suspended thanks to terrible judiciary decisions ...

Bring on the end of the year when we can get both sides at 100%! NZ will be a lot more competitive then. Really, how does NZ getting smashed in this game every single year do anything for the international game? Even the Brisbane crowd was a bit down this year, maybe they are starting to realise the game is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom