attyball23 shop

nathanblack

OzCardTrader
Real Name
nathan
Hi all. In Philippines atm, leaving Monday morning. I remember this guy was from Philippines and although he may have been a criminal, he had legit business partners. One partner still sells on ebay and I believe their is a bricks and motar store.

Does anyone know an address for the store if it still exists? I might have some time to kill. I think it may have been somewhere in Cebu? or Manila?

Im sure there's plenty of other card shops over there. I wouldn't want anything to do with these criminals

Even had a card you needed? Like a Augustin logoman?

Nope i'd consider it lost to the cause. I bought an MJ auto off them i really liked then as it was in the post the news broke about his dodgy shiz and sold it as soon as it arrived.

The guy that 'alledgedly' defrauded citibank is still on the run, but the attyball23 that still trades on ebay is not running or hiding. I just assumed he was at arms length and legit. Otherwise cops would have got him or ebay would close his account. Didnt really want to buy anything, more just interested in seeing some really high end stuff. Haven't actually stumbled accross any hobby shops but im in Cabanatuan City so a bit far from the action.

Did see a few cards at a pawn shop in Angeles city, and will look for one at Mall of Asia when going to airport in Manila.

Correct, even if they had all the Ewing and Bernard King rare autos and game used cards, i wouldn't buy them off him for the principle. All those people who got scammed by them; it would justify their actions somewhat and i couldn't live with that.

I sure would, I mean who hasn't bought something that "fell off the back of a truck"?

I sure would, I mean who hasn't bought something that "fell off the back of a truck"?

when i was a bit younger i didnt care where stuff came from.. doing stuff honestly is the best.. if you know something is dodgey stay away from it :)

would you buy cards from this guy even after he used your mothers money which he stole to purchase it?

think of the people he took alot of money from.. my mum lost $175k in the nigerian scams in the late 90s... id sooner murder them for all the years my mum has cried herself to sleep almost every night then buy their cards...

when i was a bit younger i didnt care where stuff came from.. doing stuff honestly is the best.. if you know something is dodgey stay away from it :)

would you buy cards from this guy even after he used your mothers money which he stole to purchase it?

think of the people he took alot of money from.. my mum lost $175k in the nigerian scams in the late 90s... id sooner murder them for all the years my mum has cried herself to sleep almost every night then buy their cards...

Well he didn't "allegedly" steal from low income Mums and Dads(not that makes it any better), And all the money taken was insured by the bank, So people have/will get there money bank. And with all the money banks make off people and give none back(rising costs after record profits) I'll not shed a tear from citibank.

Back
Top Bottom