Are TMall boxes worth buying????

So the question is, are these worth buying?

Well these 6 boxes cost about the same as an Optic hobby box. I didn't get an auto but it would be reasonable to assume that every 6 boxes, it wouldn't be too unlikely to hit one. I did get 4 numbered cards ( /25, /49 and 2 x /99). Probably a better return than an average hobby box. Got a heap of parallels. Probably way more than a hobby box.

Compared to retail, most of these are around the $50 - $60USD mark. About the same as a Mega box. Numbered cards are pretty much non-existent in Mega boxes and super tough to hit in most Blasters. The Illusions boxes sell for $30 odd USD, not much more than a Blaster. Also the inserts in TMall products are hobby inserts as opposed to retail in many cases.

Depending on your budget, i feel these TMall boxes offer pretty good value for money.

So the question is, are these worth buying?

Well these 6 boxes cost about the same as an Optic hobby box. I didn't get an auto but it would be reasonable to assume that every 6 boxes, it wouldn't be too unlikely to hit one. I did get 4 numbered cards ( /25, /49 and 2 x /99). Probably a better return than an average hobby box. Got a heap of parallels. Probably way more than a hobby box.

Compared to retail, most of these are around the $50 - $60USD mark. About the same as a Mega box. Numbered cards are pretty much non-existent in Mega boxes and super tough to hit in most Blasters. The Illusions boxes sell for $30 odd USD, not much more than a Blaster. Also the inserts in TMall products are hobby inserts as opposed to retail in many cases.

Depending on your budget, i feel these TMall boxes offer pretty good value for money.
I'd prefer the hobby box and a chance at a bigun.

still not toooo bad. Better than H2.

Back
Top Bottom