Are people normal ?

Chris_Paul3

CP3-Hornets Collector
Real Name
Esko
To say im pissed is an understatement.

I have been part of the US and OZ community in regards to this hobby , being active for near 9 years .

Nothing compares to this site in regards to scammers and community.

Im sick and tired of all the scams which has detered me from dealing on Ebay and US sites and on the other well known site people frequent i posted a logical way to deter scammers and guess what no conversation or discussion just straight up pig headness by certain controllers or powers that be.

The post was deleted with no explanation or reason subsequently they suspended me for a BS reason of drama are these people normal.

Is trying to come with logical ways to deter scammers drama ?

I have pm'd a mod in regards to this and have been ignored and suspended.

What a joke , I am near 40 years old and quite experianced not a kid so im geniunely insulted by this actions.

Maybe i should join the silent group and let people get burned .

Anyway im just pissed at this stupudity and i am geniunely insulted by certain people that should have more sense in regards to these type of matters or maybe im expecting to much when it comes to logic or mental capacity.

Funny thing they let the clowns run wild with no recourse.

Sorry for the rant i just hate scams and people that do nothing and enable the scams I am pretty much done with US sites as it is more like a soap opera and scammers playground and i would prefer to let AUS collectors have exclusivity to my stock when i start liquidating over the next year of the good stuff i have.

I am well and trully over this hobby since i joined US sites and seeing what i have to deal with.

Now back to the beach at port douglas to enjoy with the family.

Last edited:
Port Douglas is a great spot to chill out in.

You can post a perfectly logical, reasonable thread on a certain site and be absolutely flamed. So many morons. But some good stuff also.

Yeah don't let it bother ya.

Go Boomers

Port Douglas is a great spot to chill out in.

You can post a perfectly logical, reasonable thread on a certain site and be absolutely flamed. So many morons. But some good stuff also.

Yeah don't let it bother ya.

Go Boomers

Yeah Cairns/PD is awesome 5th time here.

Yep a lot of flogs on those certain sites , somehow i think they enjoy ripping each other off then playing super slueths and all patting each other on the back whilst achieving jack shizer.

There have been a few good guys amongst the arogant others i have dealt with.

You are correct not wasting my breath anymore let them rip each other off goodluck to them and to expect a rational discussion with a certain mod in PM what was i thinking how can you communicate with someone with a lower intellect.

I should know better.

And yes mate boomers are kicking butts hopefully the can get they gold that would be awesome.

Last edited:
I like it here. Much much less cut throat and easier to make deals. Just seems more laid back.

There's plenty of good guys on the other sites as well but with bigger forums comes bigger problems so you gotta wade through a lot of BS sometimes.

Other than your postage prices this is a great community! Ha.

I like it here. Much much less cut throat and easier to make deals. Just seems more laid back.

There's plenty of good guys on the other sites as well but with bigger forums comes bigger problems so you gotta wade through a lot of BS sometimes.

Other than your postage prices this is a great community! Ha.

Its the Aussie way very easy going , in regards to postage it's two way street I have stopped purchasing low/mid end a while ago as it is not worth it from most US sellers as they charge $30 US for postage even on cards selling for $3 totally understand on higher priced items but on $1- $10 items I can't see the logic .

I do know you can go the COMC way but personally i could not be bothered so i never went that route.

Yea. I'd say 95% of my deals outside the US go through COMC or GSP on ebay. Keeps the costs low. At least on our end. I can't even remember the last time it cost me more than $5 to ship something. Even the small flat rate boxes are cheaper than that.

I guess if shipping prices are the biggest "problem" then this forum is doing just fine. I hope it stays that way!

No offense to our US members here, but a lot of the people on the US forums are a-holes. They're not really collectors but rather they're investors who are only in the hobby for the dollar. I know a few years back i had a go at similar type of characters on Beckett (back before all the changes started happening. The "investor collectors" didn't like my attitude but the forum moderators/administrators didn't do anything. Coincidently, after the first wave of changes, i was still a member and the "investors" weren't. It's unfortunate that you get people who so sensitive about their own dickheadedness.

No offense to our US members here, but a lot of the people on the US forums are a-holes. They're not really collectors but rather they're investors who are only in the hobby for the dollar. I know a few years back i had a go at similar type of characters on Beckett (back before all the changes started happening. The "investor collectors" didn't like my attitude but the forum moderators/administrators didn't do anything. Coincidently, after the first wave of changes, i was still a member and the "investors" weren't. It's unfortunate that you get people who so sensitive about their own dickheadedness.

Totally understand The arogance and plain non collecting mentality more looking to profit on collectors back's posing as collectors when they are nothing of the sort.

Yea. I'd say 95% of my deals outside the US go through COMC or GSP on ebay. Keeps the costs low. At least on our end. I can't even remember the last time it cost me more than $5 to ship something. Even the small flat rate boxes are cheaper than that.

I guess if shipping prices are the biggest "problem" then this forum is doing just fine. I hope it stays that way!

Yeah a big turnoff was paying $25 on shipping to a US seller and when you recieve the package it has a $ 3-4 shipping label , pure profitering.

Back
Top Bottom