Anyone seen noticed this buttercup cards

od-317

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
Hi there, Has anyone came across this before, the same card but the image is reversed? Cheers Matt

82113FE3-BD65-48E0-A75C-8BBA07B1DB9E.jpeg

me either untill i had a guy offer some cards to me and thats when i picked up they were different, so i got it for that reason

Nice, you might have a nice little rare error card perhaps.

Which one is the error?

Having a scan of eBay they all have the one with his earring in his left ear, so on the right as we look at it, so I assume that’s the common one?

I will have to check my copy later

Which one is the error?

Having a scan of eBay they all have the one with his earring in his left ear, so on the right as we look at it, so I assume that’s the common one?

I will have to check my copy later

Mine is the same as the eBay ones

Just looking at Paul Circosta’s book “Australian and New Zealand Cricket Collector Cards 1965-1995” under oddities and unique features he lists that Craig McDermott and Michael Slater are known to have reverse portrait cards.

So now it appears there are at least 3 players that have this, are there anymore?

And that also means there are 3 extras I need to track down!

Just looking at Paul Circosta’s book “Australian and New Zealand Cricket Collector Cards 1965-1995” under oddities and unique features he lists that Craig McDermott and Michael Slater are known to have reverse portrait cards.

So now it appears there are at least 3 players that have this, are there anymore?

And that also means there are 3 extras I need to track down!
maybe i stumbled on something here, ive never seen one reversed before either, its
good to know that its possible considering the 2 other players mentioned have known reverse portraits aswell

Back
Top Bottom