Anyone know this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah but I love how people put themselves up. "You are looking at the biggest collection of basketball cards ever sold on ebay."

LMAO

Thats a good one weinbd1982

Waste of money, nothing in those boxes worth pulling.

If it were a few years older, at least there'd be a bit of fun getting inserts, but nothing that'd get ya off.

chadjaja® said:
Nah but I love how people put themselves up. "You are looking at the biggest collection of basketball cards ever sold on ebay."

Thats what I was getting at ;) And the Jordan collection is huge :roll:

argh but if you get it from $20 sell each sealed box separately and then you dont know whats in the other cards. you could come away with a profit.

ducky_poo said:
argh but if you get it from $20 sell each sealed box separately and then you dont know whats in the other cards. you could come away with a profit.

Exactly, I think you could pay $70-$100 and still make a profit......I am bored so i'll have a bit of fun bidding on it ;)

If I won I would just bust a box or two for fun and sell the rest individually and make a few $$$

"Fleer 90 All star (If graded this card would be worth $800 US alone) x2 "

i find it very hard to believe that 2 of his jordans would get a "Gem Mint" grade?

those series 1 90'91 skybox would be alright if you wanted to go to the trouble of sending away all the jordans you pull for grading?!? 300BV @ gem mint?!?

JayC said:
hrmm i would bust every box lol do 1 a day for a month how nice that would be hahaha
i imagine it would probably be quite boring!!

i have opened a box of 90'91 skybox and i think they are like 36 packs/15 cards per packs :shock: (ahhhh the good old days:D ) so you pull enough cards to make like 2-3 sets....with no inserts :( i dont think i could put myself through that again!! except if i was hunting for jordans and RC's to have graded etc??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom