Anyone know of Matthew_carr92 from blowout, he's from Perth???

I just noticed this on gumtree...

mathew carr - Copy.png

mathew carr - Copy.png

Don't mean to bring an old thread up but I typed this guys eBay name on Google to visit his eBay listings and came across this thread. I'm quite surprised due to the fact I got these three cards off him direct payment and hassel free. He was very negociable and is selling National Treasures so he is still certainly around... interesting!

he is a bit of weird one Tom had a deal off ebay with a one toucher to be included with our deal that didnt happen he sent the card in a white envelope no bubble wrap so i would stay clear, also his handwriting my god i think he is ten years old :( also it took a week for postage from WA? i dont think so he is slow poster of cards! not cool

he is a bit of weird one Tom had a deal off ebay with a one toucher to be included with our deal that didnt happen he sent the card in a white envelope no bubble wrap so i would stay clear, also his handwriting my god i think he is ten years old :( also it took a week for postage from WA? i dont think so he is slow poster of cards! not cool

Looks like I was lucky, even my booklet come in a one touch! His handwriting is classic :lol: Mine also came within two days becuase I specifically said I need it before the A1 Trade Day!

I got a card from him last week (paid less than $3 delivered) and it came in a PWE but ample amounts of protection inside and somehow also got his grocery shopping list in the same delivery :crazy:

I got a card from him last week (paid less than $3 delivered) and it came in a PWE but ample amounts of protection inside and somehow also got his grocery shopping list in the same delivery :crazy:

:lol: That's funny!

Back
Top Bottom