anyone know ebayer morgsc88?

I recently bought 3 cards from him and they arrived super quick, had no problems - I was a bit sus of him cos of his weird listings, but in the end he seemed fine

yeah the cards arrived quickly just that had charged me $8 postage for 2 cards that only cost the padded envelope ($1.10) and a 60c stamp. Tried contacting him before i decide what to do feedback wise but he wont reply.

i sent him a message before i paid for the cards asking to consolidate the shipping, I bought 3 cards and the postage ended up being $5, so he charged his stated $4 and added 50c for each extra which I thought was reasonable, I received my cards in the same way too by the way

That's onething I cannot stand, sellers trying to make money off poastage. I don't care if they make an extra .50c, I expect it back or appropriate stars and fb is left.

That's onething I cannot stand, sellers trying to make money off poastage. I don't care if they make an extra .50c, I expect it back or appropriate stars and fb is left.
the way i look at it,
postage fees are there in front of you BEFORE you pay.
if you are not happy and cant come to an agreement then don't pay it.
but if you DO choose to pay it
I think it is WRONG to then neg them for it!
That is my opinion...

As for the postage cost, just because oz post charge x amount, and a bubble mailer costs x, the seller may have to take into account the travel time and expense to actually post it (maybe they live in the country and have to travel a long way, or even catch a cab there?)

100% with Norm on this.

I had someone charge me $11.50 the other day for postage. I assumed that was for a parcel post bag because that what it said in the listing. Get the item today and its in a box from home with $6.55 in postage.

Is that wrong if i neg or neutral them??

And charging to travel to the post office. Lamest excuse ever.

100% with Norm on this.

I had someone charge me $11.50 the other day for postage. I assumed that was for a parcel post bag because that what it said in the listing. Get the item today and its in a box from home with $6.55 in postage.

Is that wrong if i neg or neutral them??

And charging to travel to the post office. Lamest excuse ever.

I give them the opportunity to refund the difference, if they don't i neg them for basically stealing.

the way i look at it,
That is my opinion...

As for the postage cost, just because oz post charge x amount, and a bubble mailer costs x, the seller may have to take into account the travel time and expense to actually post it (maybe they live in the country and have to travel a long way, or even catch a cab there?)

If that was the case, does that mean it's ok for everyone here to adjust their postage costs to reflect fuel costs? How do you put a price on time? Who says that their not over estimating the costs? Who polices it? You can't do it! Too many factors! That's why it's not done.

the way i look at it,

That is my opinion...

I think that explains it perfectly. Is really up to the seller what they chose to charge for postage and the buyer if they agree to it. Would have been pretty obvious that 2 cards would not cost $8 to me. Just sayin

I often do not bid on items because the seller puts postage at $6.95 or $8.95 for a .99c card.

My loss or theirs!

I give them the opportunity to refund the difference, if they don't i neg them for basically stealing.
yeah thats why i contacted him first to see what he has to say. I'm not complaining about paying $4 for posateg on a card but charging it twice and sending in the same package is a bit wrong i reckon.

Maybe next time I sell a card, i should add $1 per card for "Time to scan and list the card"

That is entirely up to you. BUT then people may not choose to buy from you, that is entirely their call..
exactly like this...

I often do not bid on items because the seller puts postage at $6.95 or $8.95 for a .99c card.

My loss or theirs!

I think that explains it perfectly. Is really up to the seller what they chose to charge for postage and the buyer if they agree to it. Would have been pretty obvious that 2 cards would not cost $8 to me. Just sayin
exactly, the price for postage was $8, that was known before the deal was finalized, so there was a choice made here, We ALL know the postage cost is high,
BUT MY POINT IS
why does the seller deserve a Neg... he has done his part of the deal correctly.

How is it even remotely like stealing, when you know the cost before the deal is done.
Now dont get me wrong here, I think it sucks when people overcharge shipping costs, and every time i sell i ONLY charge actual cost, often less, On my own website i even offer FREE postage on some orders,
You know pretty well what it would cost to post. so inflated shipping costs stand out.. if you dont like it DONT pay it.

My only point is he is over charging. Had he sent them in 2 different envelopes or if it was sent via registered i'd deal with it. Ive had the wrong postage cost down in the past and we someone brought it to my attention i changed it. Im fine if someone is making a bit extra of postage but 4X the actual cost??? I tried contacting him before the auctions ended but got no response. I tried contacting him again tonight so i'll see if he has anything to say this time.

That is entirely up to you. BUT then people may not choose to buy from you, that is entirely their call..
exactly like this...

exactly, the price for postage was $8, that was known before the deal was finalized, so there was a choice made here, We ALL know the postage cost is high,
BUT MY POINT IS
why does the seller deserve a Neg... he has done his part of the deal correctly.

How is it even remotely like stealing, when you know the cost before the deal is done.
Now dont get me wrong here, I think it sucks when people overcharge shipping costs, and every time i sell i ONLY charge actual cost, often less, On my own website i even offer FREE postage on some orders,
You know pretty well what it would cost to post. so inflated shipping costs stand out.. if you dont like it DONT pay it.

I ALWAYS pay what is shown, I only expect to get what I pay for. As a seller I never charge more than is required. I only charge the cost of the bubble mailer plus stamps. most of the time I pay extra for registered out of my own pocket. Sellers who charge me $8 and I receive a bubble mailer marked with $1.20 on it will get appropriate feedback.

Back
Top Bottom