Anyone ever brought from Hatland.com

Sorry to waste your time cause my answer is no :p but I hate American hats, such an odd shape :lol:

and..wow.. :blink:

NEFAOnbasilhouette-purlav.jpg

I haven't, but I have bought about 10 Knicks hats and a few Seahawks hats from Hat Kingdom from here is Penrith and Parramatta and they have been pretty damn good and have a wide selection.

nice im pre keen on a miami hurricanes one haha

---------- Post added 27-09-2011 at 11:47 PM ----------

I haven't, but I have bought about 10 Knicks hats and a few Seahawks hats from Hat Kingdom from here is Penrith and Parramatta

Dp they have an online store?

They do but I can't link it at the moment as I'm using the iPhone on the toilet :) just google hatkingdom penrith

Are their prices not redonkulous? :O

No, considering you're getting the genuine Brands not the fake New Era and M & N that other cheapskates sites have. 99% of the fake ones on the web are terrible cuts that fit very poorly.

I take my caps and shoes very seriously :)

I haven't, but I have bought about 10 Knicks hats and a few Seahawks hats from Hat Kingdom from here is Penrith and Parramatta and they have been pretty damn good and have a wide selection.

there also $50 -$60 a pop. ebay my friend is the way too go. i have about 6 snapbacks and a few new era's courtesy of ebay for between 12- 18 $

I have no problem in paying for quality and 100% genuine merchandise. Plus I like to try stuff on first, and supporting local shops.

I have no problem in paying for quality and 100% genuine merchandise. Plus I like to try stuff on first, and supporting local shops.

ive bought just the one genuine one. was $59 and your right its a much better quality etc. but you cant go wrong with a $12 celtic snapback aahah

Back
Top Bottom