Any interest in Vampirella?

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
Okay, I need to order in the next week if I order this, so please let me know. Breygent is releasing a Vampirella set at the end of June. I am not a Vampirella fan so hadn't paid much attention but the artist list is excellent.

Each box has:
> 72 card set
> 4 (out of 15) 3-D lenticular chase cards
> 4 (out of 9) puzzle chase cards
> 1 (out of 3) Joe Jusko chase card
> 1 Sketch Art Cards
> Either a second sketch card or an autograph

Close to 90 sketch artists including: Warren Martineck, Brian Kong, Steven Miller, Rhiannon Owens, Elaine & Tony Perna, Axebone, Veronica O’Connel, Tim Shay, Adam Cleveland, Ted Dastick Jr, Charles Hall and many more!

Tom (of Breygent) has started posting sketch images (sorry about link to another card forum but there's pages of it) here. It looks like there's quite a few puzzle sketches as well, and I understand that Breygent is using the Rittenhouse model of puzzle sketches are packed in the same box.

Boxes would be $65 (shipped). There are 15 boxes to a case, and I would need 12 confirmations to go ahead with an order.

This reminds me that I've got 8 APs from this set ready for commissions. The cards can't be sent until the set has been released, but that doesn't mean I'm going to wait until that day to work on them. Some of you know that with me there aren't long waits to see your commissions finished. So if someone is interested send me a PM.

VAP.jpg

Will let you know if ill be down for a box soon...
holding my breath for Walking Dead set most of all :)

Back
Top Bottom