Antoine Walker collector from Adelaide

whats up Matt, welcome to ozcards mate, im sure we have had a few chats about cards over the years as i used to frequent SCW a fair bit. enjoy your time here, many fine collectors to trade with, and im sure youll get a few walkers off ppl, hes not that popular around here lol!:D

oz-antoine said:
Thats actually a list of what I already HAVE!

If that's what you already have, why would you want to post it in the Wantlists section??

Why not post what you WANT....

oz-antoine said:
Ok well it wont let me post additionally in the wantlists so I'll put a temporary list here until I make a page somewhere.

I dont think people would be highly interested in knowing what you have, just what you need to help fill the gaps, ya know?

Because I don't have a list of what I don't have so its the next best thing. Its jsut as useful as a wantlist becuase people can check if they have a card thats not on my list.

im sure someone with an online beckett subscription can get you a walker card master list, that would be the easiest thing.

I certainly recognise the name and you have an insane collection from what i've seen you buy over the years. Welcome to the boards mate and another fellow Celts or Toine fan is always welcome :)

Post up that want list in that forum and maybe some of the guys can help you out with what you need.

hey
welcome to the boards hope ya have a great time on here :)

Hey Matt, as with most other Sth Aussies, I too have dealt with you at SCW, and have appreciated your customer service. From the looks of your list, it explains why there were never any Antoine's in the $2 Team Bags ;-)

Great to see you on here, and sorry to say I won't see you again if I go to SCW.

Back
Top Bottom