OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Just got this from a Beckett Email:
(Really only for those who got their redemptions in)

Love the bit about getting cards up to 6 years old.....
Yep, that'd be cool, owed a Barkley 04-05 Auto Patch /10 and ya get something from 00-01 Ultra or something....

The deadline for submitting Fleer redemption cards was at the end of October. According to Ara Arzoumanian, owner of Ara Collectibles, who is fulfilling the redemption process, there are approximately 46,000 redemption cards from 25,000 redemption card holders.

Collectors who are owed redemption cards and who appear in the Fleer database will receive one autographed card and two game-used/memorabilia cards, at random, for each card they are owed. The cards will be from the same sport they were submitted for. The cards received in the inventory go back to 1999, so it is possible that collectors will get cards up to six years old.

“We’re going to continue to redeem the cards until we complete the whole process,” Arzoumanian says. “The project is being monitored by consumer affairs to make sure everything is being done properly and that cards are being sent out well-protected in holders and bubble envelopes.”

I have 8 redemptions coming (one day?????!?!!!!?!??!?!?) All 2004/05 E-XL

Ben Gordon Auto :(
Chris Duhon #/25
Andris Bierdrins
Pavel Podkolzin
Luol Deng
Vince Carter
Shaun Livingston
Nick Collison
Carlos Defino....

I hope I get a couple of decent cards!!! (expecially in place of the Gordon Auto):(

man i got 3 comin...but i have to hope they give you something mighty fine for that gordon auto ruckers!!..mine are only tony parker auto,maurice cheeks and a jr smith patch i think.

Back
Top Bottom