Another MJ Disappeared Overseas - MJ collectors please help!

chocsports2000

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
Sold this via eBay in July to a member in NSW, Australia. Now he claims that he has not received it. If anyone sees this card pop up on any boards please let me know. I will reward any information for its capture!

There's 27 of these graded by beckett and some of those have the peel on them so there's a very small number of these out there.
sc00024e20-1.jpg

Serial #0007180246

Thank you for all the help!

Hey guys, thanks for the responses. eBay user id is jordan23ssd. Only 9 feedback but this is my first time with a problem overseas, especially to Australia.

The card was shipped USPS Registered Mail tracking number RR197418841US

Hey guys, thanks for the responses. eBay user id is jordan23ssd. Only 9 feedback but this is my first time with a problem overseas, especially to Australia.

The card was shipped USPS Registered Mail tracking number RR197418841US

In the title you say "Another", what other MJ's have gone missing?

Oh, haha, no trend that I know of. I'd say about once a month a story like this pops up. But usually the guy is shipping to China or Taiwan or Estonia, not Australia.

Lol good to hear! let's hope we can track done your missing card! Always send with tracking o/s!

Hey, I don't think it's left the States! Check the tracking website, and it has nothing post 23rd July ("Processed Through Sort Facility").
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action

Your Label Number
Service
Status of Your Item
Date & Time
Result 1
RR197418841US
First-Class Mail International
Processed Through Sort Facility
July 25, 2012, 1:31 am
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Registered Mailâ„¢

Arrived at Sort Facility
July 25, 2012, 1:30 am
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Dispatched to Sort Facility
July 23, 2012, 6:09 pm
PALOS VERDES PENINSULA, CA 90274

Acceptance
July 23, 2012, 5:02 pm
PALOS VERDES PENINSULA, CA 90274

^ hard to read that after the paste, but if you break it down, here's the most recent activity:

Result 1
RR197418841US
Service = First-Class Mail International
Status of Your Item = Processed Through Sort Facility
Date & Time = July 25, 2012, 1:31 am
Location = ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Features = Registered Mailâ„¢

get the guy to check down at his local auspost, should have arrived by now, usually takes a month for a parcel from the US that's more then a toploader

Would seem odd to lose tracking once it leaves the States, considering it's "First Class International Mail".

Depending on how things are shipped. I had some boxes arrive in abut 8 days a few weeks back.

if you contact UPS they can get into the system better than online and they can locate it better.. same for Auspost u can call them and they can track a parcel O/S better than the online system. I had someone in the states say they didn't get my parcel and wanted a full refund so i rang Auspost and they were able to pinpoint the item in the states for me..

Back
Top Bottom