Another 2002 Topps Unreleased Sig Surfaces...

howzat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
I am sure we all remember the lovely Warney that surfaced 12months ago well now there is a Katich as well, wonder how many more players there are?!?!

A little ambitious
#R# ACB 2002~Signature Series~UNRELEASED Simon Katich - eBay, Trading Cards, Cricket, Sport. (end time 06-Nov-10 00:20:44 AEDST)

Topps 02 Sig Ricky Ponting-tile.jpg

Katich.jpg

Wow, very interesting - but at $800 the guy is dreaming. Even if it was the only known example.....it's still only Simon Katich!

I was tempted to bid on the Warne at the time, it finished at around $215 i think, however i remember checking the seller's feedback a few week's later and he negged the guy saying the card never arrived, so who knows where that card is now. It is hard to know what to bid for cards like these because for all we know this seller might have all 140 of them! (there were 140 of each released sig for this series). Can't remember who the seller was of the Warne now though.

He's a funny guy though, I was complaining to him about spending $5 registered post on a $10 card and he gave me the Katich link and said, "You can combine to the 2 for the same postage price" haha

I bought my Gillespie card off Allan which is the example of the right price to pay.
I paid around the $50 mark for mine (similar to the example given)and he was great to deal with.

after more than a 12 hr shift I make more sense than this deluded guy LOL

Happy hunting guys

regards Russell

When I saw it I thought it was a typo, so I sent him a message asking if it was typo. No response as yet, I say $50 max, well it is Katich.

Even though he has nearly scored more runs than Clarke our supposed next captain?????

Sorry of the topic.

Craig

well it is Katich.Even though he has nearly scored more runs than Clarke our supposed next captain?????Sorry of the topic.

I agree mate! But he said something about Lara and got choked remember lol, and never saw a game again??

Last edited:
LMAO, very funny as I am not a fan either!!!! Give Ferguson a test spot and a signature card ( just to keep the discussion in the realm of cards).

LMAO, very funny as I am not a fan either!!!! Give Ferguson a test spot and a signature card ( just to keep the discussion in the realm of cards).

[-X Ferguson [-X

Give Hughesy the spot instead :woot:

Where's walshy when I need him!

When I saw it I thought it was a typo, so I sent him a message asking if it was typo. No response as yet, I say $50 max, well it is Katich.

Even though he has nearly scored more runs than Clarke our supposed next captain?????

Sorry of the topic.

Craig

Katich isn't as marketable as Clarke so no one knows and recognises what he is, a bit like Langer.

Back
Top Bottom