An oldie and a newbie all in one

donnaf1314

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Donna
G'day all .. hope everyone's having a good day!! I've recently been given back a few boxes of my childhood possessions that I've had stored at the family home for almost 30 years. Inside I've rediscovered my swap card collection that I started back in the late 70's early 80's, my Mum, who has now been gone for 13 years, would take me to swap card meets all over and it quickly became our one weekend a month thing. I've spent a few hours going through them last few days and am curious if they are still somewhat popular or worth anything. There's various types including pairs and groups of particular ones with varying colours etc.. I also have a vast collection of miniature swap cards collected around the same time. If anyone could give me some advice on how to get me going in the right direction it would be immensely appreciated. Thank you.

Hi and thank you for the friendly welcome .. please excuse my lack of knowledge in regards to the workings of the site but what exactly is a hosting site and is it only connected to this site or other sites as well? I did click on the link above earlier when I first received your reply but being unsure of how it works I thought I would ask first .. sorry to be a pain but thank you

Back
Top Bottom