Am i blind? Blues beating Eagles!

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Ok its only 1/2 time but i cant believe im seeing this.

Carlton 9.8.62 vs Eagles 5.6.36

Fev has 5 and Murphy has 15 touches. Wiggins has chipped in again my little dreamteamer!!!

Fletcher firing for the Eagles however as is Cousins and Rosa.

Eagles should still win.

no your not blind Kyle ;)

i was going to start a thread, than i saw two were already up:

Were the Eagles Pt 2 :lol:

they are getting killed in all areas. The eagles skills in this match have been disgusting. WC Eagles = Prentenders :D

blues up by 31, goal to eddie betts, haha

thank god for the blues.. shut these farkers up over here about the WCE.. clearly think they're the best thing since sliced bread.. 22 points down 17:10 gone in the 4th..cmon

they certainly are pretenders.. they're the port power of the modern age.. always winning minor premierships but thats about it... but like collingwood fans, they think they're clearly the favorites of taking the cup.. ahh yeah

LOL that was Hillarious

The blues had it all there and blew it, couldnt handle the pressure. two weeks in a row now against ordinary sides they have been able to come from 40+ down to get the 4 points. I watched that whole game and i seriously have my doubts on wc now to win the flag. Their disposal in that game was shocking but hey its without their skipper so who knows.
But ive said from the start of the season the team to beat this year is Adelaide. Adelaide has experience over the weagles and that will be the telling factor come finals time.

MetallicA' said:
LOL that was Hillarious

The blues had it all there and blew it, couldnt handle the pressure. two weeks in a row now against ordinary sides they have been able to come from 40+ down to get the 4 points. I watched that whole game and i seriously have my doubts on wc now to win the flag. Their disposal in that game was shocking but hey its without their skipper so who knows.
But ive said from the start of the season the team to beat this year is Adelaide. Adelaide has experience over the weagles and that will be the telling factor come finals time.

M - I am a BIG WCE supporter but I have been saying what you said (above) all year so I agree with you whole heartedly !

:shock: Again! The Great Escape part 2! :D

Didn't think there was a chance in hell for us after half time! Blues came to play, but just changed their tactics which absolutely baffled me?!? Geez, from the last 2 weeks Eagles should just sit on the bench, and then come on in the 4th! That takes us back up to the top of the ladder again!

lol WCE got me soiling myself again this week! AGAIN they came thru! :) White choc sorry to say but you put your foot in your mouth there eh ;) Lets all move on... Enjoy this win boys!

Shoes said:
Glad you arent a pies supporter :) never give up on your team Richo....

Mate the WCE have frustrated me this year.....they have so much potential yet they have just got over the line on most occasions. They should have SMASHED Carlton yet they leave it until the last 10 minutes of the 4th quarter to perform like they can........me saying it was over was pure frustration !!!

As for supporting Collingwood.....don't worry mate i am not into Band Wagons so they are not my type of team :lol: Didn't Mick Malhouse say something about looking up all the Collingwood supporters who had sent him back their membership cards last year ??? Funny that....very fickle aren't they :lol:

I can assure ya Im not one of them :) Injuries were the only thing keeping us from permorming. And dont worry about how the eagles win 4pts is 4pts :) Better go to bed soon gotta be up at 9am to head to the G and see those mighty pies!

Back
Top Bottom