All My High-end Cards Were Stolen!!!!!!!!!

JP55

Jason Williams Fan
Real Name
JP55
Hi guys, last thursday my house was robbed and along with EVERY eletrical item I had (including my computer) the bastards stole all of my high end cards. I've compiled a list of some of the more expensive cards along with my contact #. I have included serial #'s with as many as possible. Please just keep an eye out for any of these.... especially the larry bird gold auto 20/33. Feel free to pm me if you need my contact details... e-mail address, mobile #, etc.

Any help would be much appreciated (the list is below). Some scans are available....

Cheers, Jerome.

NBA

2003-04 Ultimate Collection Larry Bird Ultimate Signatures Gold Auto (#20/33)

2006-07 Trilogy Generations Dennis Rodman/Tyrus Thomas Dual Auto (#12/33)

2006-07 Trilogy Generations LaMarcus Aldridge/Elvin Hayes Dual Auto (#06/33)

2006-07 E-X Rudy Gay Credentials RC Auto (#18/75)

2005-06 Exquisite Ike Diogu Auto RC 2 Color Patch (#117/225)

1998-99 Metal Universe Marcus Camby Precious Metal Gems (#31/50)

1996-97 E-X Marcus Camby Credentials RC (#448/499)

1998-99 UD Ionix Antawn Jamison RC Reciprocal (#011/100)

2000-01 Ultimate Collection Kevin Garnett Ultimate Signatures Auto #/200

2000-01 Ultimate Collection Tracy McGrady Ultimate Signatures Auto #/200

2000-01 Ultimate Collection Shawn Marion Ultimate Signatures Auto #/200

1999-00 Stadium Club Co-Signers Steve Francis/Shawn Marion Dual RC Auto

1999-00 Stadium Club Co-Signers Shareef Abdur-Rahim/Tom Gugliotta Dual Auto

AFL

1999 Select AFL Austinn Jones Destiny Signature /280

2001 Select AFL Nick Riewoldt Draft Pick Signature #DS1 (2)

2001 Select AFL Justin Koschitzke Draft Pick Signature #DS2

2002 Select AFL Luke Ball Draft Pick Signature #DS2

2002 Select AFL Nick Dal Santo Draft Pick Signature #DS13

2002 Select AFL Xavier Clarke Draft Pick Signature #DS5

2002 Select SPx Gold Luke Ball Draft Pick Signature #DS2

2002 Select SPx Gold Dal Santo Draft Pick Signature #DS13

2002 Select SPx Gold Xavier Clarke Draft Pick Signature #DS5

2003 Select XL Brendan Goddard Draft Pick Signature #DS1

Sorry to hear!

I know what it is like and I really feel for you. I got robbed back in the 90's - had a folder with autos and RCs stolen when I lived in Brisbane. Had some nice autos too - Hill, Pippen, Garnett, Malone, Olajuwon, Barkley, T-Mac, Rodman. Also had a couple of Kobe Chrome RCs in the folder.

Almost all but forgotten about those days.

Will keep my eye out for them anyway.

Ersk

Mate sorry to hear about what has happened. Theft is one of the lowest acts. I will certainly keep an eye out for all the cards you have listed.

Regards
Matt

I guess the only positive, if you can call it that, is that the cards will turn up on ebay if the thief wants to offload them. Even second/third hand sales on ebay, after they have been sold cheaply.

Hopefully, if you don't get them back via police investigation initially, you can trace things back when they turn up online.

Did you have the serial numbers of your AFL DP sigs?

really sorry to hear that mate, i would be bloody devo'd if my PC stuff was stolen. sounds like they knew what they were after, most theives are after some quick drug mony and wouldnt look twice at some basketball cards...to take all your high end cards means they know the value and know where they can sell them.

Bloody hell, that sucks! Did nobody around the street/neighborhood notice people clearing out all of your electrical goods? That is some serious crime right there...all the best in recovery and I'm sure that everyone here will keep their eyes peeled keenly for those cards.

Mate that's just AWFUL!

I've got mine insured, I have a list of all serial numbers and we've just had a Federal Police guy move in with us who works odd hours so it'd be extremely risky to try and flog mine..

But that's just horrible. I'm sure that ozcards members will keep their eyes peeled :thumbsup:

really sorry to hear that mate, i would be bloody devo'd if my PC stuff was stolen. sounds like they knew what they were after, most theives are after some quick drug mony and wouldnt look twice at some basketball cards...to take all your high end cards means they know the value and know where they can sell them.

Thats what i was think'n.

Very sorry to hear of your loss JP55.Very sad indeed.:(

At least you have the serial numbers, post it up on all the trade boards, contact any local card shops etc and scan eBay. If they pop up for sale at least with the internet you have a good chance of finding them and hopefuly the culprits. Good luck!!

Oh man, gutted.

Sorry to hear of your loss, I hope you can recover.

Did you have your cards insured? Depending on company you don't need to actually have them insured, just part of your contents.

All the best.

Back
Top Bottom