All My Cards Are For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiller

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan
Hey everybody i have not been here for a long time but i have just ran into some financial troubles & how ever much i dont want to sell off my collection i dont really have a choice so if there is anything in my photobucket that you want to buy from me please send me a message with a price offer.

Sad time to be leaving the hobby :(

Links to my photobucket are in my sig

I'll take the Monta cards off your hands for the right price ;).
Shame to see you leaving man, I hope all goes well with the financial situation.

private message me a price dude and ill let ya know!

Yeh its a pity i have to do this, but its either sell my cards or my consoles which kinda sucks. I think once i get out of all this financial crap (and get a job again) ill start busting boxes again it might just be a while.

Hello,

Just letting you know I just sent you a Personal Message in regards to a few nice cards I saw in your Photobucket website.

Regards

Sale of monta cards pending & needforspeed has first dibs on the cards he is interested in. Everything else still available :)

Hello,

Thanks for giving me first priority regarding the cards I asked you about, really appreciated. And hopefully we can get a transaction in place once all the information and pricing is received and negotiated.

Regards, Michael

Replied to a bunch of PM's still trying to work out prices for the people i have not replied to sorry for the delay ill get them all done by this arvo ive just been a bit busy and have a few things to tend to today.

Also if people could do their best to give me price offers it would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom