ALL HAS TO GO!!! 21/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay thanks will wait and see if there is anything else I can add :)

No probs, but since i replied to you have had two others get in line to take malone if you dont....
so if you do want it please confirm by PM...

am not finalizing anymore deals tonight, will update everything tomorrow with done deals, and list more and update prices tomorrow.

hi Karl,

i don't know the card number of Kidd Elite 12-13, but i will take any variant (bAsE/BLUE/RED/GOLD).
plmk if you hv any, thanks!

Will keep my eyes open,

sorry if i havent replied to anyones PM's yet, i will get to it asap.

am going to scan in some more stuff now, ( as i do this i need to delete some other pics.. and will also put some up in the FIRST post too)

going to do a little bit of random stuff now just for something different....

Upper Deck NORTH CAROLINA stuff added to the bottom of the first post. including Jordan #ed to 50 and inserts.

Still need to update some other stuff that has sold, and prices.

Want to grab a bargain?? make an offer on some bulk lots... will do some great deals for fast paypal....

I hae to sort thru and re list everything i had listed for sale as heaps are gone already, and easier to start again...

but for now i a listing some of my 90,s stuff for sale so i dont have to move it again...

All FULL SETS ( base AND Inserts)

plus will list later all my 90,s Shaq,s , hackeem, a few G.hills and jordan stuff ( nothing special, but maybe some there you may need still)

CHECK THE FIRST POST..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom