For Sale/For Trade ALL AFL FOR SALE!!!! 23/06/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2010 Select Champions & Herald Sun

Updated!

Has anyone got Bombers inserts they would trade for another team??? Ive got stacks not on the trade list, so if you have bombers and would prefer something else, let me know!! PM me!

i got bombers inserts but im after jobe cards haha, im willing to sell tho if you are interested?

i got bombers inserts but im after jobe cards haha, im willing to sell tho if you are interested?

Gday mate.... my lastest posts have been in reference to selling everything i have... so im not looking to buy or swap. Getting rid of everything, including all of my essendon.

I am also selling a folder which contains a full set of Revelation Gems, near complete set of Force 5s (missing about 5-6 i think) and a full set of gernsey die-cuts... taking offers over $300 for the lot!!!!! May consider selling seperately.

If you live local to Bendigo or can meet me at Southern Cross station, i am happy for you to check out everything i have an make offers... Come check it out!!!

Gday mate.... my lastest posts have been in reference to selling everything i have... so im not looking to buy or swap. Getting rid of everything, including all of my essendon.

do you have any of these? if so ill take em

2007 AFL Select Champions GOLD Foil Signature FS-26 Jobe Watson
2007 AFL Teamcoach Blue Prize Card 078 Jobe Watson
2012 AFL Teamcoach Prize Card Jobe Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom