Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Whats your thoughts on Aker after his latest outburst in the drugs scandal. Is he a dickhead or is he just telling it as it is? For those who dont know he has named West Coast's Michael Braun as a possible drug offender.

Personally im thinking, if he has proof then go ahead say it loud. If not then please keep your thoughts to yourself.

the whole west coast team looks like there on drugs but this doesnt make akermanis any less of the dickhead he already is.

Aker has come from a team that was known to stretch the boundaries (hopefully all within the rules) using sports science in order to gain whatever edge they possibly could.....so maybe he is better qualified than most to speak on the issue??

And following Spider Everitt's comments last week about the testing procedure being a joke, then it may just be possible that the Eagles (with their coach who is a qualified pharmacist!!) have been unnaturally enhanced and not detected.

personally i love aker. apart from the fact he is one of the greatest footy players ive ever seen play, he doesnt give a shit what anyone else thinks of him and he tells it like he sees it. maybe he speaks his mind before thinking about the repercussions too often but hey, at least hes honest and not afraid to step on a few toes to voice his opinion.

personally i love aker. apart from the fact he is one of the greatest footy players ive ever seen play, he doesnt give a shit what anyone else thinks of him and he tells it like he sees it. maybe he speaks his mind before thinking about the repercussions too often but hey, at least hes honest and not afraid to step on a few toes to voice his opinion.

I'm with you on this one... I reckon Akers great.... He just should think about what he says before he says it sometimes.... Above all he's a top footballer... All Australian, Brownlow Medallist, Premiership player...

Champion footballer no question, loose cannon definitely....likeable and amusing character certainly...

As for Michael Braun, i would personally say unlikely.....my wife is an ex-school friend of one particular Eagle and through friends managed to stay in tune with the news and rumours of the team i affectionately term "The Budgies"...and if someone said to me well Chad Fletcher is a drug user...well i would say yeah possibly, and evidence of the end of season trip last year would suggest as much....some had of said Michael Gardner was a drug user....possibility also...

Michael Brain i am sorry to say personally i just dont see it...

If Aker has evidence or supporting fact well i say yeah put your money where your mouth is...

However where usually there is smoke...a fire is usually simmering...and no matter what spin the Eagles put on it, the culture at the club is less then ideal...

Has anyone told Aker that perhaps the reason he cannot keep up is due to the fact he is getting on in years and isn't as quick as he once was? It has been visable this year IMO that he is nowhere near as speedy as he once was. So does he expect everyone to be the same pace as him? Hell no..

Once upon a time you would say he was perhaps one of the fastest players himself, would you not? So does that mean he was on drugs?

Seriously Aker think before you talk for once in your life...

Has anyone told Aker that perhaps the reason he cannot keep up is due to the fact he is getting on in years and isn't as quick as he once was? It has been visable this year IMO that he is nowhere near as speedy as he once was. So does he expect everyone to be the same pace as him? Hell no..

Once upon a time you would say he was perhaps one of the fastest players himself, would you not? So does that mean he was on drugs?

Seriously Aker think before you talk for once in your life...

The original article stated that he noticed a significant change in Braun firstly in 2004 and again in 2005. His comments do not relate to this year.

akermanis is a a loud mouth clown is a sheer disgrace opens his mouth at wrong times

has chris grant scott west or brad jhonson do this no way

to say things about drug cheats and have no proof is very poor

Whats your thoughts on Aker after his latest outburst in the drugs scandal. Is he a dickhead or is he just telling it as it is? For those who dont know he has named West Coast's Michael Braun as a possible drug offender.

Personally im thinking, if he has proof then go ahead say it loud. If not then please keep your thoughts to yourself.

Totally agree Magic !

I actually Like Akka but to name someone as a drug cheat ON SUSPICION - WTF ?!?

I can tell you that two Melbourne Players quite regulary take explict and recreational drugs. And not much of a suprise that it is Travis Johnstone and Chopper Carroll. I've heard they smoke some canabis preety much every week and also do some other drugs. So in reference to what your saying about Aker if he has proof than why not because it wouldnt suprise me if its happening at every club in some form and good old West Coast are always the ones in the spotlight. :lol:

Honest to a fault. The AFL's reaction is more an indictment on them, than on Aker.

Back
Top Bottom