AFLCardShark's Box/Pack Openings!

WOW Well done mate!!! Didn't realise the sigs came in the middle of the pack instead of the start like the normal inserts. Looks like an Adelaide fan's box. Tippet Sig, Porplyzia and Tippet Fab 4, Scott Thompson Silver Parallel and a Phil Davis Rising Star Gem.

Sounds like your cold is better too.

Hope you do well in part 2.

Just went through my checklist and I now have every single common from the Select 2011 Champions series.
So if anybody is chasing commons, let me know because I have a LOT of doubles.

I also have a fair few doubles of Silvers :)

I think your favourite player should be Kurt Tippett now...:v:

You got the 2nd best Superstar Gem as well so that's an awesome box...I was expecting it to be Bernie Vince from Adelaide.

Great way for me to unwind after my exam. Can't wait to bust my packs, if I get some Carlton stuff I'll LYK.

Just busted 6 packs,

Silvers:
Clint Bartram (Melb)
Paul Duffield (Fre)
Jarryd Roughead (Haw)
Matt Thomas (Port)
Kyle Reimers (Ess)
Josh Drummond (Bris)

Rising Star Gem:
Michael Hurley (Ess) - Round 18

hey mate

really loving your videos ive picked up overall 2 signatures , 9 superstars , 2 rookies , 1 rising star and 4 fab 4's . let me know when the new video is up cheers :D

10 more packs off camera today:

Silvers:
Jason Winderlich (Ess)
Nick Maxwell (Coll)
Matthew Kreuzer
Nick Riewoldt (Stk)
Nathan Van Berlo (Ade)
Joel Selwood (Gee)
Sharrod Wellingham (Coll)
Chris Yarran (Carl)
Todd Banfield (Bris)
Matt Rosa (Wce)

Fab Fours:
Steve Johnson (Gee)
Jimmy Bartel (Gee)
Scott Pendlebury (Coll)

Draft Rookies:
Tom Lynch (GC)

Rising Star Gems:
Ryan Bastinac (NM)

I didn't buy a box, but yeah all from the same box at the newsagent. I think you need to start hitting up the same place I do mate, considering you don't live that far away!

And yeah the hit rate is out of control right now. I think this newsagent is just luck. Been shopping there for years now, so there must be a good omen about the place for me!

Back
Top Bottom