Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Allstar cards inc

"Got one more than Shaq!"
Real Name
Marcus
eBay User
allstar_cards_inc
I'll admit my bias up front...I work for the network (WIN/9)that lost the footy, but this is not sour grapes from professional/business point of view...this is purely from a fan/spectator point-of-view.;)

Anyway is it just me or have we gone back in time...particularly with the 7 coverage. (They are making 10 look good) The commentary (bar D Commetti) is dull and boring. The camera angles are apalling and the way they cut to an ad break is jarring to say the least. And we now get only one LIVE game of AFL on free to air (FTA) every week.

Fans have been massively short-changed. They said the $780mill deal would change the game forever...I'm just afraid that it might be for the worse. :(

I am very unhappy with the coverage.....but only because we were promised so much more.

I live in QLD and we were promised live games on Friday nights.....has it happened??? NOPE!! :mad:

Maybe i am just pissed off because i have Austar and still havent seen a Dees game live...with the exception on round 2....:(

I'm unhappy that Hawthorn only has 7 Games or something like that televised on Free to air all year and bloody grateful I have pay tv so I can see the others.

Back
Top Bottom