Advce on selling cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayallenfanau

OzCardTrader
Hey i've just taken the photos for my cards but nw looking to work out how to list them. The are all of the same player, 50% are higher value. Would it be best to list the higher end ones with a couple days of intervals?

Hey i've just taken the photos for my cards but nw looking to work out how to list them. The are all of the same player, 50% are higher value. Would it be best to list the higher end ones with a couple days of intervals?

Do you want to sell them on this site or on a Auction site, If its on this site you can upload them but I think you might need to make a new thread, another thing you can do is to put them in a program called photobucket, its on the web photobucket.com you can list the cards as a group Album and you can make a URL name then you can show the cards off and then add it to you sale page or add it like a signature like you can see with my personal collection, let us know what you want to do, happy to help :thumbsup:

Do you want to sell them on this site or on a Auction site, If its on this site you can upload them but I think you might need to make a new thread, another thing you can do is to put them in a program called photobucket, its on the web photobucket.com you can list the cards as a group Album and you can make a URL name then you can show the cards off and then add it to you sale page or add it like a signature like you can see with my personal collection, let us know what you want to do, happy to help :thumbsup:

Yeah im listing on eaby.... I think i'll slowly do it each night. add anothe 1.2 dozen with a few minutes in between. whats the best time in Australia to list so that you get the US during the day. ?

Yeah im listing on eaby.... I think i'll slowly do it each night. add anothe 1.2 dozen with a few minutes in between. whats the best time in Australia to list so that you get the US during the day. ?

If you list cards around Noon in Australia its usually last afternoon or night in Eastern and Western states, it good to list them ending on Sunday in USA and Monday noon in Australia as it quiet but thats up to you, If you want to list them individual you might get more or if you want to sell them in a bundle it up to you, what ever it is, usually 200 kb is a good picture size of ebay as its not too much of a low res, I wish you good luck and I hope I help, if you need any more help no problem I'll try my best, if I can't answer someone else on here will help :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom