Adam Cooney Autographed AFL Cards anybody??

needforspeed

UNDERGROUND
Real Name
Michael
Hi,

I would definetly like to buy an officially licenced AFL Autographed card of Adam Cooney if anybody can help me out please.

I've seen some very nice AFL cards as of late and I've always been an AFL collector, so all the help would be very much so appreciated.

Thank you

I just hope that by Cooney winning last years Brownlow Medal hasn't up'd his card prices by double, lol. This actually even gives me more of a reason as to why I'd like to pick up an Autographed card of his at this time of the year, maybe he can pick up another Brownlow Medal in the near future or even better win a flag for us with the Doggies.

Can I also say C'ARN THE DOGGIES!

Thanks again,
Mike

Cooney has only one official signature im pretty sure,
which is his Draft Pick Signature card.
(was cheaper before his brownlow win)
Hopefully he will have a Brownlow Signature from Select Series 2!

If your interested,
i have got an in person signature of Cooney on a 08 Team Coach card im pretty sure, have got two but one is for my own brownlow set!

patterz123, thanks very much for all the information and input. Unfortunetly I will pass on the In Person Autographed card of Adam Conney, thanks for offering that to me though. In my first post requesting this card, you will see that I do state I am looking for an Officially Licenced AFL Signature card of the great young man. Because to be honest with you, I can probably get as many Adam Cooney In-Person Signatures due to the fact that I've been watching them at training for a number of years now and I'd rather have an officially liceneced Autograph as stated. So thanks once again.

saintscardsonly, was the $70 you mentioned in Australian Dollars? Plus would you please be able to provide me with the ebay Item Number and/or direct link to this listing?

Does anybody actually know how much these Draft Pick Adam Cooney Autographed cards usually sell for? Either on ebay or privately, I'd just like to have a rough estimate as to how much it is roughly going to cost me. So in other words, assuming the price was in $70 would that be a good deal?

Thanks to all

Hi,

I have just searched ebay for the Adam Cooney Rookie Signature card, but unfortunetly I did not find it.

saintscardsonly, I ended up doing a 'completed listings' search and I did find one of the Rookie SIgnature Adam Cooney cards but it was an auction listing which ended for $70 and only had the 1 bid on it.
Here is the link to it:
2004 Select Draft Pick Signature Card - Adam Cooney - eBay, Other Trading Cards, Trading Cards, Collectables. (end time 13-May-09 17:08:45 AEST)

Is this the card that you were refering to sir?

If not, can you please provide me with the link to the $70.00 listing that you mentioned earlier in your previous post? I may have a craxk at it actually now that I know $70 is a fairly good price.

Regards,
Mike

Hi,

I'm still very keen on obtaining one of the Adam Cooney 2004 Select Draft Pick Signature cards if anybody can help me please?

Thanks for taking the time out to read this.

-Mike

hi

wow this is a great player of course he is from the bulldogs but i didn't realise that his draft pick card is out of 700 damn that is a lot of auto cards if it was limited to 100 would of bought one but limited to 700 makes it too common for me

Back
Top Bottom