Absolutely terrible..Pies and Umpires!

no im not being smart or anything lol....

theyve prob acheived the same i guess. Just you sound as if David Neitz is one of the all time greats, maybe at Melbourne, but yeh...

Hmmm not even all time great at Melbourne in my opinion...even though he's broken like all their records!:blink: hahaha He's good, but would choose him over Rocca anyday!

Where were you sitting Shoes? 4 in a row baby yeah! :D hehe

lol yup painful...and as my mates know I never complain about the umpiring...I always just sit back and go...ah well not much u can do...

But I must say today was awful.

lol yup painful...and as my mates know I never complain about the umpiring...I always just sit back and go...ah well not much u can do...

But I must say today was awful.

And the problem was that it was awful because they were interpretting the rule correctly! The hands in the back rule means that it's becoming touch footy and it's woeful.

And the problem was that it was awful because they were interpretting the rule correctly! The hands in the back rule means that it's becoming touch footy and it's woeful.

and what about the TINMAN holland holding roccas arms all day??? how was that interpereted???

and what about the TINMAN holland holding roccas arms all day??? how was that interpereted???

You wanna go down that path the same was happening with Wakelin on Neitz! So in my opinion, cancels out. Thought the umpiring was quick on the whistle, but overall consitant with both teams

You wanna go down that path the same was happening with Wakelin on Neitz! So in my opinion, cancels out. Thought the umpiring was quick on the whistle, but overall consitant with both teams

rofl ok....not worth talking about

Gratz to the dees good win...malthouse should never have had a 1st gamer on robbo anyway..

rofl ok....not worth talking about

Gratz to the dees good win...malthouse should never have had a 1st gamer on robbo anyway..

He had no choice really once Harry went down injured...was a pity. Looked bad that.

Well on the plus side for the Pies, you're playing Finals this year. We're not ;)

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I know why I don't chat footy here.

Why am I kidding you? Did you watch the game? Have you gone to the games? The guy has been clanger king! He speaks out and says the group needs to 'have the acid put on them' then goes out and gets all the cheap footy while fumbling and floating kicks at every opportunity.

Don't get me entirely wrong here, big melbourne fan and Bruce's is the number I have on the back of my jumper! But seriously, he's been towelled up all season!

LOL I don't know where to start on that one??

Mousey any of the other guys?? Haven't missed a game in years mate :-D

good win by the demons

collingwood should of kept sav instead they kept the cocktail frankfurt,that is cold as my mother in laws heart:lol: :lol:

cheers:wave:

melbourne well done played hard wanted the win and rocca you are shit you got done by the machno man ben holland

umpires are destroying the afl it needs to change
well done to russel robertson melbournes most important player

Back
Top Bottom