Absolutely terrible..Pies and Umpires!

Its ok youve got Jobe Watson the dud son of Tim. Oh and then theres Bolton and Henneman or watever his name is...

jobe is a dud huh.. hmmm.. i see.. bolton and henneman? umm.. henneman was (finally) delisted end of last year, yet bolton as i said has played and has been handy.. it's not like he's being paid alot.. hey i'd rather bolton than a cloke or a lockan you guys persisted with for a while.. and your helter skelter spastic o'brien.. ohh and josh fraser... oh i might put medhurst and rocca in there too.. but hey, this isnt about bagging the pies.. im not gonna go do that, they do a good job of doing it themselves..

jobe is a dud huh.. hmmm.. i see.. bolton and henneman? umm.. henneman was (finally) delisted end of last year, yet bolton as i said has played and has been handy.. it's not like he's being paid alot.. hey i'd rather bolton than a cloke or a lockan you guys persisted with for a while.. and your helter skelter spastic o'brien.. ohh and josh fraser... oh i might put medhurst and rocca in there too.. but hey, this isnt about bagging the pies.. im not gonna go do that, they do a good job of doing it themselves..

you live in WA....nothing you say matters...

that is all!

firstly backing up Chad, what are you smoking nenjabin?

Ok yes he had some woeful disposal today but why should he get dropped when he averages 24 possies a game. He is one of the most versatile players in the AFL, he can play back and shut down a key foward, he can dominate and get first use in the centre square and he can go foward to rest and kick a few goals. Alot of teams would kill to have Bruce and unlucky for them, he has re-signed.
Cam Bruce is one of our elite players and for him to be dropped would be ludicris.

McLean is a champion and could be captain for us as early as next year and he has only played 50 games lol :D

Neita probally should of hung up the boots already but he is a champion at our club and he holds many records and i think he should be able to go out on his own terms. He still brings alot to our club, and has days when he kicks 6-8 and other days where he only picks up a handful of possies and doesnt kick a goal but doesnt all key fowards have games like this. Seeing players like Archer, Hird, Harvey to name a few still running around i cant see why Neitz cant. He came back on in the 4th today after ****ing up his knee and that type of courage is what teams thrive on and gives the team a lift. He is a very well respected player by his players and by other teams so to say he is crap just means you have no idea about leauge football. :eek:

4 in a row is sweet and i look foward to round 20 to beat you guys again.

ps. your supporters are filth, ive read they started fights in the crowd and were constantly using the F and C word infront of familes sitting in the members stand. Shame, shame, shame

ps. your supporters are filth, ive read they started fights in the crowd and were constantly using the F and C word infront of familes sitting in the members stand. Shame, shame, shame

"you've read" lol must be true...

you idiot...I was actually enjoying your input until you made yourself look like a tool with ya last 2 lines...sad

"you've read" lol must be true...

you idiot...I was actually enjoying your input until you made yourself look like a tool with ya last 2 lines...sad

I heard this on a Melbourne Demons forum i am on, "Demonology." And their were a few members that were sitting in the members stand that witnessed it although I couldnt be 100% sure, but it's no secret from what you see on television and the suburb of Collingwood in general that behaviour like that would happen. Im not saying all Collingwood supporters are feral because that is not true but when you see Joffa and his little group of faithful supporters on TV you cant help but laugh at how scum they are. :woot:

And many times in the past have I witnessed the cheer squad, whom are meant to be the pinacle of their supporters, chanting 'Blue and Red Bullsh1t' at Melbourne games.

24 possessions a game the way Buckley used to do it Metallica, cheap sh1t around the backline after someone else does the hard yards and gives it to him. Kicking it backwards is an awesome way to boost your stats. Fact is, this season Bruce has had double the number of handpasses cause he won;t kick it, in some games it's even looked like he refuses to kick it. And when he does, it's too slow and usually a wobbly punt.

And yes, many teams would love to have Bruce, and I propose that West Coast can when the Juddanator decides he wants to come home to Melbourne and play for his childhood dream club ;) :thumbsup:

firstly backing up Chad, what are you smoking nenjabin?

Ok yes he had some woeful disposal today but why should he get dropped when he averages 24 possies a game. He is one of the most versatile players in the AFL, he can play back and shut down a key foward, he can dominate and get first use in the centre square and he can go foward to rest and kick a few goals. Alot of teams would kill to have Bruce and unlucky for them, he has re-signed.
Cam Bruce is one of our elite players and for him to be dropped would be ludicris.

McLean is a champion and could be captain for us as early as next year and he has only played 50 games lol :D

Neita probally should of hung up the boots already but he is a champion at our club and he holds many records and i think he should be able to go out on his own terms. He still brings alot to our club, and has days when he kicks 6-8 and other days where he only picks up a handful of possies and doesnt kick a goal but doesnt all key fowards have games like this. Seeing players like Archer, Hird, Harvey to name a few still running around i cant see why Neitz cant. He came back on in the 4th today after ****ing up his knee and that type of courage is what teams thrive on and gives the team a lift. He is a very well respected player by his players and by other teams so to say he is crap just means you have no idea about leauge football. :eek:

4 in a row is sweet and i look foward to round 20 to beat you guys again.

Does this mean the melbourne supports didnt swear or act the fool infront of women and children?? C'mon guys well all know when your at a game, it gets the better of you. Sure collingwood has some of the funkiest supports at games but also collingwood supporter get all the flack. Are all the other teams fans models and straight line christians????

Does this mean the melbourne supports didnt swear or act the fool infront of women and children?? C'mon guys well all know when your at a game, it gets the better of you. Sure collingwood has some of the funkiest supports at games but also collingwood supporter get all the flack. Are all the other teams fans models and straight line christians????

Short answer, Yes. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom