Above Par Sketch Cards...

My inner nerd wanted these cards so badly!!!

Unfortunately it went for about $300 more than I would have bid!!!!

Nar! Street Fighter vs Darkstalkers Sketch Card!!! - eBay Other, Animation, Trading Cards, Collectibles. (end time 05-Sep-10 08:21:59 AEST)

Sweet card i remember a Marvel 2 or 3 piece similar to this that went for like over a grand!

---------- Post added 06-09-2010 at 02:18 PM ----------

not sure if anybody remembers this one...
1273727073.jpg

I remember watching that auction too. I did not remember that it was also a NAR sketch. If memory serves, that one went for just over $1400US!!!!
The best puzzle sketch I have seen to date though. Absolutely Fantastic!!

Quite like my Thanh Bui Card his work seems very hit an miss on overall look but i was pumped when i pulled this card :). Just captures a classic punisher look.
punisher.png

I'm a sports collector, but I got to say some of these really are fantastic...and I wouldn't mind trying to land some...but then I see the below par thread and think "Yup, some of those would be my luck !!) :)
That MegaFox card is really sweet...and the NAR's are something else....So is there any product around at the moment that seems to deliver better quality hits than most ?

I'm a sports collector, but I got to say some of these really are fantastic...and I wouldn't mind trying to land some...but then I see the below par thread and think "Yup, some of those would be my luck !!) :)
That MegaFox card is really sweet...and the NAR's are something else....So is there any product around at the moment that seems to deliver better quality hits than most ?

The Rittenhouse DC and Marvel products have a narrower range: fewer real highs, but very few duds. The Marvel Heroes and Villains has just been released but I don't know if anyone in Australia is selling boxes. There will be a Marvel Divas set in about 6 months that will almost certainly have a group buy. The Breygent sets such as Woodstock or Movie Posters are also very consistent but you have to like the subject matter. The Topps products have some of the best and some of the worst sketches: the next one I would recommend is Star Wars Galaxy 6 in January.

hard to say...that deadpool one is awesome and i dont mind the doom either.

i guess if you wanted to be sure you could aways contact NAR via scoundrel (pretty sure he posts on there just not too regular)

Back
Top Bottom